Chapter 24

Harry and Liam had always had a mutual attraction to each other, there was an unspoken chemistry between them, they always knew it. Even when Zayn and Harry were having an affair, Harry and Liam had built a friendship, Harry would come to Liam and confide in him talk about his troubles. Liam had become the only person that Harry felt that he could trust, Liam was understanding and behind his fascade of a cold hearted person there was a young kind hearted boy. As time went by they became closer not physically but emotionally. Harry was the only person Liam had ever opened his heart up to, he dropped the act and showed Harry who he really was.

Harry learned the real reason Liam is the way he is today, he never once did judge Liam, never gave him sympathy and for that Liam was grateful. He understood Liam. They understood each other. And that's why the chemistry between them blossomed.

when Zayn would invite Liam over to watch him fuck Harry, Harry would sinfully come to the thought that it was Liam instead. The physical attraction between them grew intense, it got to the point where they couldn't even stay in the same room as each other because one of them was worried they would jump the other.

There came a point, that the attraction between them became unbearable and they gave into the temptation. Liam fucking Harry like it was the last time.

It didn't stop there, they continued to fuck behind Zayns back and it didn't stop until Zayns betrayal when Liam found out that Harry was involved. Liam exposed them both, ruining Zayns career and exposing Harry for what a slut he really was. Putting an end to their affair.

While Zayn and Liam's friendship ended, Harry tried to fix his own with Liam, apologiesing many times until Liam accepted his apology because somewhere along the way, Liam had developed a certain affection for Harry.

They stayed just friends for a while, Liam finding himself falling madly in love with Harry. He was the first person that really understood him, didn't fall for his fascade and never once gave up on him. The thing that made Liam fall hard for Harry was that he knew Liam inside and out. All the bad and good yet he still managed to show Liam unconditional love even when Liam shut him out at times.

Harry had moved in after Zayn's betrayal because Liam knew he had nowhere to go, he may be a cold hearted person at times but he couldn't let the guy he was falling for walk out of his life without giving him the chance to fix things.

Eventually friendship turned into boyfriends and boyfriends turned into Fiancée's but their sweet blissful happiness ended when Liam found out that Harry was still very much in love with Zayn and he guesses keep down he knew Harry never stopped. That ended their relationship and even if Liam hates to admit it, Harry did break his heart.

They decided to stay friends because no matter what they were the only people that understood each other better than anyone.

**

"Were you ever going to tell me?" Niall asks raging, Liam turns around in his chair, facing the door that Niall had just slammed shut.

"Tell you what?" Liam asks, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"That you and Harry were engaged" Niall says, he hears the hitch of Liam's breath.

"Who told you?" Liam asks, face void of any emotion and it frustrates Niall.

"It doesn't matter who told me, the fact is you lied to me" Niall says, his trying to ignore the ache that has been expanding throughout his chest.

"I didn't lie" Liam says "you just never asked" Niall hates how his voice is so calm, hates how his being so casual about this, like its no big deal when really it is.