Epilogue Chapter 4

A/N: Graduation Day!!! This story will officially conclude on epilogue chapter 9. Thank you for all the support!!
_________________________________
TAYLORS POV:

I sat in front of the large stage that promised me freedom from high school. Freedom from the random panic attacks I would have in the courtyard because of the memories of this past year.

Aura gave me an encouraging smile from next to me and I smiled back.

Her and Tessa were holding hands, Aura caressing Tessas hand with her thumb.

We had gotten to sit with our teams, thanks to my constant begging.

More like researching and finding evidence to prove sitting with my team would help my mental health but that's going into the details a little too much.

My only wish was that Blake was able to be here. I sighed, knowing how much he actually wanted a normal education, and how he wanted to graduate like a normal teenager.

The worst part though, was that he couldn't even show up. The stupid ban prevented him from coming onto campus, so now he had to wait for us all outside, alone.

"Taylor? You okay?" Sabrina snapped me out of my thoughts.

She only reminded me of how Blake was replaced by her in my team.

I tried to keep control of myself and smiled.

"Yeah! Just a little nervous to give my speech."

"Everyone will love it, I promise." She assured me.

"Welcome everyone to this years graduation at Etefiara Academy!" The principal said.

Sabrina rolled her eyes at her mothers long speech as I braced myself to secretly walk up behind the stage.

I'm sure someone used their power to hide my path, but I walked up there, speech in hand, and waited behind the curtain.

When I heard her call my name I sighed and walked out, hearing applause.

I walked to the stand, set my speech down, and started to speak.

"As most of you know, I am Taylor Zoldyck. I want to start by saying that this year was really tough. For everyone. I'm sure everyone knows about what happened here, and what happened with me and my other team members."

My voice started to shake but I bit my lip and stopped myself from ruining this.

"We went through so much trauma and hardships. Honestly it's a surprise for me that I'm even standing here in front of you all. But the important thing is that I am standing in front of you. And that you're sitting in front of me."

I know I had started to sound super cringe but I stopped caring after the first line.

"I am beyond proud of myself and to all the graduating students, you should be too. I hope all of these years were worth it, and were amazing for all of you."

I went on to thank teachers and staff, and family who came to support students.

"Though I know some people could not make it today, I'm sure they still care, and are proud of you for all of your accomplishments."

My eyes started to water as I remembered Blake.

"I really wish they were here though." I smiled, a small tear falling down my cheek.

Soon my speech ended and the ceremony began. I got my diploma and as soon as I could, I ran to my parents.

"Can we take pictures outside of the school? Please?" They smiled and agreed.

I told the team to meet me where Blake was supposed to be and started to head over there with my parents when I heard my phone ding.

"Tree." Blake texted.

I widened my eyes and told my parents to keep going while I started to run the opposite way.

To the tree I was sitting at when he first annoyed me.

I saw his silhouette and smiled, slowing down my pace.

When I got to him we both smiled at each other until.

"Hey." He said.

"BLAKE WHAT THE HELL" I laughed, pushing his shoulder.

"Whatcha doinnn" He looked into my eyes smiling.

I miss when things were that simple.

I pulled him in for a hug and jumped into his arms.

"I can't believe you made it." I said into his neck.

"And I can't believe you dedicated a part of your speech to yours truly." He chuckled.

I groaned and pulled away from him.

"The team is waiting for us we have to go." I pulled on his hand but he didn't budge.

"Wait just. One moment."

He pulled me in by my hand and put one hand on my waist and one on my cheek.

"I love you. And I'm proud of you." He smiled, his eyes watering.

"Awww are you getting emotional?" I laughed.

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes, and let a tear fall.

I put my hand on his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

He smiled and pulled away.

"Come on we need to take pictures now." He dragged me away before I could even protest, and eventually we made it to the others.

"What took you guys so long?" Tessa rolled her eyes.

"Never mind don't answer that." She spoke again.

We all posed for cute pictures and took pictures with our parents, etc.

While we, as a group, posed for a picture, Aura whispered.

"I hear there's a party tonight in the woods for graduation. Y'all in?"

"Of course we're in. I'm sure everyone won't mind if Blake comes too." I smiled.

"If they do I'll just beat the crap out of them so" Lucas said proudly, but Tessa only laughed.

"You don't have it in you to beat up a classmate."

"True point." He said in defeat.

"Alright everyone say heroes!" My mom said.

"I'm not saying that." I laughed.

"Everyone say graduated?" She tried again.

"Fine just say cheese."

"CHEESE!"

____________________

A/N: One step closer to epilogue 9!

Next chapter: Blake's proposallll