Chapter 25

As soon as she said it, a figure appeared.

Then, a flash of lightning.

"Hey guys! Didn't expect to see you here." I said, glaring at Sabrina.

"Well Sabrina needed help so I was happy too!" Lucas smiled, obviously head over heels.

"I'm just here because Lucas wouldn't stop begging." Blake sighed.

"Well yeah but you only decided to come when I mentioned Taylor was gonna be there!" Lucas replied, smirking.

"No I didn't. You were getting annoying." Blake chuckled. I laughed along and Sabrina snapped her fingers.

"Look. I have a plan but it will only work if we do it right." She said.

"Lucas you can go through walls right?" She asked him.

"Yeah. Still working on it a bit though." He scratched the back of his neck as he spoke.

Sabrina smiled at him and he smiled back. Then she went back to talking. "Blake you need to block out the cameras.

Blake nodded and I looked to Sabrina expectantly. "So what do I do?" I asked. "You're the lookout." She said. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"And I will also be a lookout. Lucas you have to go through into my moms office, grab my file, and get out of there. We'll come back to the forest to look through the file." She added.

It made me feel a little better that Sabrina was a lookout as well but seriously?

We all nodded and we ran to the side door to the school. Blake threw a shadow at a camera from around the corner and we walked toward it.

He looked around for other camera's and then said it was clear. We all stealthily moved through the school toward the principal's office.

"Once we finally got close, Sabrina froze. "My mom's still there?" She whispered, her voice trembling.

"She's locking up. We can get in there after." Lucas said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Is Sabrina scared of her mom?

I heard the sound of heels making their way toward us and I stopped. "What do we do?" I whispered.

Lucas grabbed Sabrina and Blake grabbed me. In a flash, I was on the other side of the hallway behind another wall, with Blake's arm around my waist. I felt super dizzy and nauseous.

"B-blake?" I stuttered. "It's just a side affect. It'll wear off." He said calmly. His eyes still focused on the principal.

Sabrina and Lucas were there too, hiding with us. Once I felt a little better I took a deep breathe. Blake noticed I wasn't dizzy anymore so he let go of my waist.

Once the principal was finally out of sight we crept our way back to her office. We finally made it to the door and Blake had shadows placed at all the cameras.

"Lucas." Sabrina nudged him. He took a deep breath and his whole body started to vibrate at an incredible speed. He stepped forward and went through the door.

He got in and walked towards the window. He opened the blinds and smiled, giving us a thumbs up.

"Can he hurry up. Its starting to get difficult to cover the cameras." Blake whispered, a struggle in his voice.

Lucas looked through all the drawers, finally finding one with the letter J. I guess the principal had mixed up each letter, making it difficult.

Lucas then grabbed a file and slid it under the door. He walked out shortly after and Sabrina had grabbed the file.

"You okay?" I asked Blake. We made it to a corner without cameras so he sat down to rest.

"Traveling with multiple people takes a lot of energy out of me." He smiled slightly.

"I'm fine though." He said, standing up.

We continued walking and once we finally got out we ran to the forest.

"Okay." Sabrina sighed. She hesitantly opened the file but Lucas stopped her. "Are you sure?" He asked her.

She nodded and opened the file more. She flicked through the pages gradually, scanning for the stats page.

She saw it and bit her lip. She pulled it out and looked to the power stats.

"N/A?" She stuttered. "N/A?" She said again, louder this time.

"She lied to me. My entire life." Her voice breaking with every word.

"Hey it's okay." Lucas attempted to comfort her but she pushed him away.

Tears were streaming down her face, her expression still shocked. "I t-thought I was the best." She whispered, still struggling to speak.

"Sabrina I'm so sorry." I said, trying to keep my distance.

She looked at me, with guilt in her eyes.

She fell to her knees, her face blank now. Tears were still coming down her face.

Lucas sat with her and put her arm around her shoulder. She didn't move at first, but after about a minute she exploded into sobs.

She moved her head into his chest and he kissed her head.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

He motioned for me and Blake to leave so we did just that. We walked in a comfortable silence back to the dorms. He covered the camera's when needed and once we finally made it to the quad, I sighed.

"I still don't like her but I feel so bad." I said, looking at the ground. "It felt like she was getting nicer too."

"I feel bad too." Blake said. "I don't know her at all but what her mom did to her-" He added.

I waved goodbye and he went the other way towards the dorms. I went the way that people usually sneak in.

We all made secret passageways to the dorms without cameras. There's none in the hallways, but there are some on the bottom floor. We made a secret passageway and I climbed up to the second floor.

I made my way to the fifth floor and unlocked the door slowly.

Aura was already asleep, so I tried to be quiet.

I put on sweatpants and a t shirt and I plugged in my phone.

I then laid down on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

She was lied to. Her entire life. By her mom?

What if she's lying about other things too. What if she's lying to the students?

_________________________

A/N

hi

let's just pretend I update a lot

anyways love ya'll and leave some ideas for plots in the comments.

I have a plot but I wanna hear some of ur ideas lol