Chapter 17

Today was the day. New mission. New training tactics. Hopefully this won't be like last time.

Wow we sucked.

Okay anyways-

I went to the team room, swiftly picking up the pace as I got closer.

I opened the door and walked in. Aura, Tessa, and Blake were there.

Bit odd.

"Sorry i'm late!" Lucas yelled, using his speed to catch up to me. We both walked in and sat down, eager to see what awaited us.

"Okay team. You're mission today is to stop a simple theft. We went simpler this time because of you're last mission's events." Mr Peterson said, glaring at me as he spoke.

I shook it off and stood up. "Got it." I told him. The rest of the team stood up and we ran out.

We jumped in the car and we drove off. 

I was breathing heavily. I couldn't help but feel as if last time was my fault. Both of the last times.

I wasn't fast enough to help my teammates, and I wasn't able to beat that girl either. 

And then when I got stabbed everyone stopped what they were doing to help me. I guess I feel like a burden?

"You okay?" Blake asked me while looking at the road in front of us. Not once glancing over at me for even a second.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine?" I said, fidgeting a little. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Whatever you say Snow. But don't ruin it because you're feeling mad at yourself." He said as he looked back in front of him.

I took a deep breathe to calm my nerves.

Even if they get the trigger, there'll still be more parts they need. It won't be over yet.

That was cheesy my god. When did I get so fucking weird.

We finally got to the spot and we jumped out. I masked the car into invisible mode and we hid behind a bush. I didn't see anyone so I gave them a motion to move forward into the building.

Okay also. Why do they keep these parts in obvious warehouses? Maybe they're just stupid I don't know.

We ran up to the building and pushed our backs against a wall. "Aura go check." I whispered. She nodded and closed her eyes.

I couldn't see her anymore, meaning shes going inside now. We waited for a minute or so for her to come back.

"Okay so there's a couple guys but we can take them." She said as she appeared.

We walked in stealthily and hid. 

Once a guy got suspicious we jumped out. I smiled at him as he gasped.

A good, real fight. 

I smirked and took the guy on. The team went for the others.

I tried to punch him in the throat but he grabbed my hand. I used my left to pry his hand off so that I could get a good blow in.

Once I was free I kicked him in the side and kept pushing him into a corner.

He backed away as I jumped and brought my foot just an inch in front of his face.

Once he had nowhere to go I punched him in the throat as hard as I could. He started to have trouble breathing, so I punched him in the face to finish him off.

I brushed my hands together and sighed.

"Any more?" I yelled.

"Yeahh there's a bunch of people coming actually. In like a war formation. Pretty incredible not gonna lie." Lucas replied. He was looking out a window so I ran to it.

There was maybe 20 guys running at the warehouse.

"Okay. You might not trust me."

"Snow." Blake interrupted.

"I learned something new that can make you immune to my screams." I said, glaring at Blake.

"Snow you just figured it out. You might need more practice." He glared back.

I scoffed and ran outside, everyone else following behind. 

I took a deep breath in. If I can scream hard enough and long enough, they'll pass out.

It usually takes a lot out of me. I ran and as I stood my ground, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.

The wind was blowing the trees slightly. I could see the men's sweat dripping off their faces.

I nodded to myself and looked at them.

"First thing you need to do is make sure you can focus on one thing ONLY." Dylan's words rang in my head.

I took another deep breath in, focused on the men in front of me, and screamed.

As loud, and as long as I could.

The men dropped to the floor covering their ears. I could see the sound waves in front of me.

I did it!

I continued screaming until they all passed out.

I finally stopped and started breathing uncontrollably.

I fell to the ground and used my hands to support me so I wouldn't die.

"Are you okay?" They all said as they ran up to me. I smiled slightly and gave them a thumbs up.

They all smiled back and jumped up.

They celebrated and yelled in happiness. 

I stood up and smiled to myself. We did it.

_______________________-

"WHATS UP FUCKERS"

"why do you have my phone?"

"FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY"

aNyWaYs I'm going on a short vacation but I'll be able to write. Thanks for reading!