Chapter 16

"My friend that has your power is coming to town. He can teach you." He said while smiling.

Okay look. I am totally gonna say yes but why is he doing this. He's not just doing this to be nice is he? Wow hes gotten really soft.

"Oh my god thank you! I didn't know you were nice enough to help me like that." I laughed and he widened his eyes.

"Nah I just thought you needed extra training. You know, because of the incident." He teased and my jaw dropped.

"Here I thought you were just being nice." I said and he chuckled.

"You're a dick."

"Yeah I know." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "I'll pick you up from the dorm tomorrow." He told me. I nodded and I walked back out to the party. Everyone was either passed out or leaving.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow." I said and walked away. Aura had already left and so did Tessa and Lucas, so I decided to just walk back to the dorm.

It took me awhile but soon I was at the door. I opened it and saw Aura, passed out on the bed, and Tessa sitting on a chair.

"She was blackout drunk. I had to fucking carry her here." She said and I laughed.

"You can go now." I told her and she smiled.

"I love her but damn she drank a lot." She laughed as she headed out the door.

"See ya!" I yelled as she closed the door.

I laid on the bed and set an alarm. I rested my head on my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________

I walked into musical theatre and sat down, sad that none of my friends were in this class.

I sighed as the teacher walked out. "Today we will be learning some tips and tricks while acting!" The teacher said.

Blah blah blah blah.

I kinda tuned him out until we had to act out a scene. 

I did it, the teacher applauded me, and I sat back down.

I love theatre but this is boringgg.

Once the class ended I walked out and went into my dorm.

I took a quick shower and put on my suit. I sat on the bed and waited for Blake.

I wonder how this is going to go. Is his friend gonna be rude? Or fun? Probably the same energy as Blake.

I heard a knock on the door so I quickly opened it.

"Hey! I said. I was honestly really excited.

"Okay lets go." He said and we walked out the door.

"So who is this friend?" I asked him.

"I knew him in middle school but then he moved away for highschool." He said as he continued walking.

"Wait did you go to another school for freshman and sophomore year?" I asked. I'm full of questions today.

"Yeah. I went to this really small school because my family couldn't really afford this one. But then my dad got a raise and here I am." He sighed.

"Oh nice!" 

We continued walking and used the car because apparently it's far away.

He plugged in the location and we started driving. I looked at the gps and it said it would take 5 minutes.