Chapter 19

"I mean-" I said, looking at him with a smirk.

"I was kidding weirdo." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and we finally made it to the park. Tessa, Aura, and Lucas were sitting on a blanket in the grass.

We walked up to them and sat down, entering the conversation.

"But water isn't wet. An object with water on it is wet." Lucas said, using hand gestures to make his point.

"But if water makes things wet, then water is wet!!" Aura replied.

"Aura, water isn't wet." Tessa added.

"Thank you!" Lucas yelled. Aura scoffed and turned to me.

"What do you think?" She asked, almost glaring at me to agree with her.

"I'll look it up." Blake said, looking at his phone.

"Google lies." Aura defended, pouting.

"It says it's isn't wet." Blake said, putting his phone into his pocket.

"Haha." Lucas teased.

"Ok fine." Aura admitted, putting her head down in defeat.

"To be fair I don't think we'll ever know for sure." I told her and Aura shot up.

"HA!" She shouted.

We all laughed and continued talking.

I could tell Blake was trying to distance himself from me. To him, I barely existed.

I was obviously really confused, because he had just walked with me to the park.

Once everyone started to get tired we packed up our things and made our way back to the academy.

"Hey Blake what's your deal?" I asked, running to catch up.

"What are you talking about?" He replied, his voice bland and cold even.

"That. Right there." I said. He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Are you mad at me or something?" I asked. I could tell he was getting more annoyed, so I decided to keep going.

"I'm not mad at you." He groaned.

"Well then what's going on with you?" I questioned.

"You're pushing it snow." He said through his gritted teeth.

"I just wanna know." I shrugged. I knew I was getting on his nerves.

"I'm fine." He sighed, walking faster now.

I had to jog to catch up. My god he's fast.

"Look Snow. If you don't leave me alone i'll-"

"You'll what?" I taunted, smirking.

He scoffed and teleported away. I stopped in my tracks and sighed.

"Boo. He's no fun." I yelled, going back to the group.

Once I finally got back to the dorm I changed back into my comfy sweatpants and fell asleep again.
——————
LUNCH

I went to get a snack and to sit on a bench, per usual. I scrolled through every app on my phone, getting more and more bored as time went by.

"Hi." An annoyed girl spoke. I whipped my head to where her voice was coming from and low and behold it's Sabrina.

"What do you want." I rolled my eyes, looking back at my phone.

"I hate this just as much as you will, but I was talking to Lucas and he said you might be able to help me." She eventually blurted out.

"You, need my help?" I laughed. "I'm intrigued."

"You can't tell anyone this or i'll kill you." She threatened. I widen my eyes and jump back sarcastically.

"I don't know what my power is."

I started laughing hysterically and she pouted.

"My mom just told me my power was too big. But I need to know what it is." She yelled.

"And Lucas said I would help you?" I asked. She nodded reluctantly and I smirked.

"Can you say that you need my help again? But slower? I want to make it my
ringtone." I smiled.

"I. Need. Your. Help." She said, rolling her eyes as shes spoke.

I started laughing again.

She walked over to me and grabbed my throat. I instantly tried to pull her hands away as she choked me.

"Don't tell anyone about this." She yelled, getting up in my face.

My eyes start to lose their vision, and I start to panic. I move my leg and kick her in the stomach.

She finally lets go and I pant for air.

"You think, I'm gonna help you, now?" I said, pausing occasionally to breathe.

"I sure hope you would. I mean, you wouldn't want my mother to hear about your little hacking the school system escapade?" She giggled, looking at her nails.

I grunted and looked back up at her.

Damnit Lucas.

"Fine. I'll help you. Forest at 9:00 tonight. Don't be late." I said, and quickly walked away.

I heard her laugh in triumph and I sighed.

I looked through the hallways, trying to find the dumbass who spoiled everything.

I found him talking with Blake at the lockers, so I ran towards him.

"You are the stupidest person i've ever met." I said. Lucas pressed his lips to form a small line and I scoffed.

"You told Sabrina everything?" I asked. He slowly nodded and I gasped.

"You did what." Blake gasped too.

"Look! I was overwhelmed and she was actually talking to me and I thought we were gonna run out of conversation topics and-"

"No excuses. You literally got me into helping her." I told him. He shrugged and I scoffed again.

Blake was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed and his eyes focused on glaring at Lucas.

"I'm sorry guys." He said in defeat.

"It's okay I just hate her so much." I gritted my teeth and curled my hand into a fist.

I guess Blake noticed how mad I was getting because he shifted his glare to me instead.

I quickly let my hand fall limp and looked to the other side of me.

"She's not that bad!" Lucas added. I looked at him again and he backed away in fear.

I laughed a little and he smiled.

The bell rang and I waved goodbye as I made my way to class.

——————————————

heyyyyyyyyyyy bestiesssssss

so i haven't been updating a lot but i promise i'm getting back on track.

anyways, THANKS FOR 72,000 READS. Still can't believe y'all like my book this much.

Also your comments give me life !!!