Chapter 54

TAYLOR'S POV:

I looked at him in silence for a little while, to which he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hello? I asked you what you're doing here." He said firmly, not taking his eyes off mine.

I pushed myself off the ground and kept my stare at him.

I snapped out of it and quickly through my arms around his neck as tight as I possibly could, my eyes watering at the touch.

He was surprised, but he wrapped his arms around my waist after a couple of seconds.

Once I knew he was crying as well, I backed away from him.

I then punched him straight in the face.

"Ah! Jesus!" He groaned, putting a hand up to his nose, which was bleeding again.

"I deserve that. But my god I think my nose has been broken twice today." He complained, making me giggle, but I changed my expression immediately.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU BETRAY ME, AND THEN MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR YOU, AND THEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION YOU ADMIT YOU'RE OKAY WITH DYING? WHAT THE FUCK!" I pushed him away from me.

"I definitely deserve this." He smiled weakly, making me bite my lip in frustration.

"You stupid." I pushed him again. "Manipulative." And again.

"Bitch!" And again.

"I'm sorry. I just, it was in the moment and you know how I'm not afraid of dying. I wasn't about to lie to the man! And as for the manipulative thing, I really try not to be like that. It's kind of an impulse." He explained while holding his hands up in defense.

"Now explain to me why you can't just leave the villain league. You even texted me and told me what you guys were doing. If you were so loyal to them you wouldn't have done that. So what exactly is your situation." I sighed. I just wanted to know.

"I told you. Vapora is like a mother figure to me. And everyone there helped me when I was at my lowest, so I can't just leave them. I don't really care if they're doing anything wrong anymore, so when I told you it was just to make sure you knew about it." He stopped eye contact with me and made a longer distance between us.

"Blake I can't just let you leave." I stopped tears from falling.

"I know." He let his head fall.

"I'm sorry." He said, and I felt something hit me. It pushed me backward and I rolled over a couple times.

I pushed myself up and he was gone, so I scoffed.

"You bastard! Just fight me!" I yelled, looking around everywhere for a sign of him.

I felt something hit my foot and I tripped.

"Damnit." I cursed under my breath.

"Don't be a fucking wimp." I yell, knowing he's still around here somewhere.

"Alright! Fine." He said, appearing behind me. I jumped and got into a fighting stance.

This was a little different then the last time we sparred.

I took a deep breath and ran at him, taking a low approach and trying to trip him like he did to me. I kicked his leg but he barely even stumbled.

He chuckled and appeared behind me, kicking me forward.

I decided to try a move I'd never done before. I was desperate.

I grabbed his shoulders and did a flip over him, managing to land and grab his arms.