Chapter 37

I opened my eyes slowly and yawned. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted myself to being awake. I checked my phone and smiled, reminding myself of last night.

I sighed in happiness and turned over to my back, looking at the ceiling. He kissed me. We kissed.

My feelings for him were pushed away before, but I couldn't deny the fact that I was falling for him. Every part of him.

I lifted my phone above my face and messaged Tessa that I was going to see her and Aura in the nurses office again.

I would assume Aura will get out soon, so Tessa would definitely not leave her side.

I put on a t shirt, paired with fish nets, and baggy jeans with big tears on the knees.

I straightened my hair and left it down.

I put on some converse and grabbed my phone on the way out. I walked a little fast, wanting to make it there as soon as possible.

I wasn't worried. I knew she would be okay. She powers through shit like that.

But, I really did want to see what would happen when Aura woke up to see Tessa. So that was extra motivation.

I was walking faster now, practically jumping down the stairs.

It was about 10:00, and visiting hours started at 8:00.

Even though I don't really know when Tessa goes, I'm almost one hundred percent sure she leaves exactly when the visiting hours end, and visits as soon as they start.

I was hoping Aura hadn't woken up yet, but when I made it to the door I heard faint laughing.

"You are so adorable Tess." Aura giggled.

I peeked my head through and saw Tessa rolling her eyes, but blushing furiously.

"How's my favorite couple doing today?" I walked in, smiling.

"Huh?" Aura tilted her head in confusion, while Tessa glared at me.

"Oh I was just joking." I put my hands up in defense as I walked closer, but still keeping my distance from Tessa.

Have I mentioned how scared I am of her?

"How are you feeling?" I asked Aura, sitting down at a chair beside her bed.

"Great! I woke up a little while ago." She spoke. She was just as perky as usual.

"And you? I mean you passed out." She asked. I explained what happened and she nodded.

"I could have sworn my cuts weren't that bad. I could barely feel anything." She said as I explained how she was acting.

"That was just adrenaline. You literally passed out a couple minutes after Taylor and Blake did." Tessa told her.

Aura shrugged in response and I laughed.

"Wait, didn't Blake go back to your dorm with you?" Tessa nonchalantly brought it up, but I silently cursed at her.

"I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT." Aura smiled and shot up. Tessa put her arms over her, a way of telling her to calm down, but Aura just kept smiling.

"I figured after I saw you guys cuddling that one morning it was just a comfort thing. But now I know for SURE." She giggled.

"Well, we did kiss last night." I said quietly.

"YOU. HE. YOU GUYS." Tessa looked shocked, while Aura just laughed.

"Tess, for someone so scary you really are clueless." Aura teased.

"Well to be fair I wasn't really focusing on their relationship." She crossed her arms.