Chapter 35

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, my head hurting like a bitch. I moved my arm up to touch it and felt something touching my arm.

An IV. Great.

What the hell happened?

"There was some kind of drug in your system." I heard a lady's voice say. "Blake's too. His body seemed more immune to it however, so he got out a while ago." She continued.

"Oh. Okay." I smiled slightly. I turned my head to the door to the nurses office and sighed.

The nurses office was big. A lot of people get injured all the time. The nurse has a healing kit that she made with her power, which nobody really seems to understand.

"You will be free to go soon." She smiled.

I saw my phone next to me so I grabbed it and saw a text from Blake. It read:

Text me when you're awake.

I giggled and texted him back. I sat up and pushed myself so that I was leaning my back against the back of the bed.

I drew the curtains back and saw Aura on the other side of them in a bed.

She was cut up really bad. There was no blood or anything, just faint scars.

I heard running from the hallway and then saw Tessa run through the door.

She first waved to me and asked how I was doing, and as I responded she sat by Aura and I, moving a chair by Aura's bed.

I looked at the time and widened my eyes.

"Its the end of the school day?" I gasped. I had been out. For. A. Day.

Tessa nodded and looked back to Aura. I'm sure Aura was going to be okay, and I think Tessa knew that too.

But her face was laced with worry, and fear.

I saw Tessa's hand twitch and I tilted my head.

I mean I always thought something had been going on but like-

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"Tessa." I said. She turned to me and I smirked.

She scoffed and shook her head.

I looked at her, and she gave me the same look back.

I raised my eyebrows and she finally rolled her eyes and looked back at Aura.

I could tell by the way she looked at her.

She sighed and moved her hand up to Aura's, gently grabbing it.

Oh my god they are so adorable.

"Don't you dare mention this to anyone." Tessa mumbled.

I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled a little.

I looked back at my phone and noticed Blake had texted me back saying he was on his way.

"Blake's on his way." I said, and Tessa nodded.

We heard footsteps so Tessa lightly moved her hand back to her lap.

"Hey!" Blake said as he walked in.

"Hey." I smiled.

He walked over and greeted Tessa, and then sat down on my bed.

"Ugh." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"When are you getting out?" He asked. "Soon." I sighed.

"Oh and how is Aura?" Blake turned to Tessa and she smiled. "She's doing better. She should be free to go by tomorrow." She said.

"That's great." Blake comforted. "Also, Tessa, I'm not an idiot." He laughed.

"What are you talking about-"

"Oh give it up. You like Aura." He continued.

I put my hand to my mouth to stifle my laugh as Tessa blushed uncontrollably.

"I uh-" She muttered.

"Kinda." She whispered.

Blake rolled his eyes and raised his eyebrows, similar to what I did when I found out.

"But I don't know if she likes me back." She looked at the ground.

"She obviously likes you back." I said.

"How do you know that for sure?" She sighed.

"I've known you guys liked each other since I met you." Blake said unexpectedly.

"The way you guys look at each other was the biggest factor." He chuckled.

Tessa opened her mouth to say something, but she fell silent. She only smiled slightly at the ground as she took Aura's hand again.

"Alright! Taylor honey you are free to go." The nurse said, wrapping up the machines and taking out the IV.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

I moved my legs to get up and Blake helped me. "I can move on my own." I said.

"Don't be a brat Snow, I'm trying to help you." He smirked, moving his finger up my arm all the way to my shoulder.

I got goosebumps from his touch.

He chuckled and we walked out of the nurses office.

"I have got to get out of this outfit." I said, brushing the dirt off of my suit.

"Okay, then we'll go to your dorm." Blake offered. I nodded, and we made our way to the dorm.

I was still tired, but not tired to sleep. More like, tired as in muscle tired.

We finally got to my dorm and as usual, Blake sat on the bed. I went into my closet and grabbed his hoodie and some leggings.

I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change, and then I put my hair into a braid.

I walked out and threw myself at my bed, making myself bounce up.

I rolled over and groaned in annoyance.

"What Snow." Blake laughed.

"I'm tired." I sighed. "You've been sleeping for a whole day-"

"I'm TIRED." I cut him off. He laughed again and I positioned myself into his lap.

I laid my head on his legs, and he moved his hand to play with my hair.

"You really are getting soft on me." I giggled. "How many times to I have to tell you I am not soft." He pouted.

"I-" I started. "Whatever you say."

He slapped my head and I jumped. "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled, sitting up.

"For calling me soft obviously." He rolled his eyes.

"But you are-" I said, but he stopped me by putting a hand over my mouth.

"I suggest you stop right there." He chuckled, looking at his phone.

I put my hand on his wrist and yanked his hand away.

"Or what?" I questioned, smirking.

He scoffed and looked at me, before turning his gaze back at his phone.

I put my head back into his lap and he started playing with my hair again. I smiled as I drifted off.

_____________________

A/N: This was more of a fluff chapter because I needed it lmao

also this is important!!! :

blake's mom is DEAD, and his dad and sister are NOT villains. His dad was a hero. For all the wrong reasons and he was a terrible person, but he would never ruin his reputation. Also Blake's sister is 8.

thank you guys!