Chapter 3

Once I got to the dorm I put in the password and open the door.

"Tay! Meet Blake!" Lucas said and I rolled my eyes. "We've met." I said and sat down on a chain.

Aura had put the room in hang out mode. There're 3 options. Sleep, fighting, and the third is a customizable room. Aura and I decided on a hang out room, and we designed it ourselves.

We talked for awhile but Blake barely said anything. Why was he even here? Almost as if he was reading my mind, he turned off the lights and once they turned back on he was sitting next to me.

"Hey Snow."

"Snow?" I said, giving him a look.

"You're hair is as white as snow. So, snow." He said sighed.

"Don't call me that." I said.

"Whatever you say snow!" He said while smiling.

I pushed him off the chair and got back to the conversation with the rest of the group. Aura smirked at me but I glared at her, and she put her hands up in defense.

______________________________

THE NEXT MORNING:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing loudly. I groaned, and slapped so that it would stop. I went to Aura's room and shook her awake. Then I went back to my area and chose an outfit.

Today's classes were fighting, history, math, english
musical theatre and science. I decided to wear a cute baggy shirt, and a pair of ripped jeans.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth while my hair curler was heating up. I brushed my hair and curled it slightly so that it looked more full.

I didn't put on any makeup because I didn't know how fighting was gonna go. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door, sitting outside and waiting for Aura.

Once she finally walked out, we made our way to the first class of the day, which we had together.

Math was uneventful. The only fun part was talking to Lucas and Aura. In some teams they aren't even friends, but we were lucky enough to become good friends after our team assignment.

The next class was fighting, so I went into the locker room to change into my superhero uniform. My uniform is fully white. It's a tight crop top, with the high waist pants being perfectly fitted. It has a hood, and there's a belt that has a button on it, which makes the outfit turn black for missions where I have to be stealthy.

I finished and walked into the sparring room. I stretched and stood there waiting for class to start.

We got to design our hero outfits when we got here, and I was and still am super proud of mine. Blake walked in and I got to see his outfit.

It was a black and red full body suit with a hood and cape. The suit hugged his stomach, so much so that his abs were showing up through it.

I gulped, and I thought he noticed me staring so I looked away awkwardly.

Class started so we lined up. The teacher started picking partners, and guess who she paired me with.

Why does the world hate me?

"Hey snow." He said as he walked up to me.

"Didn't I say not to call me that?" I said as I pressed the button, making my outfit change color.

"Yeah."

"You know what, let's just get to this." I said.

The teacher walked up to us and told me to go easy, since nobody really knew what Blake could do. I ignored what she said, because I was not about to have him beat me.

When we spar in class, we only find ways to keep people down. We don't punch them in the face like we would in a real situation, which always makes me feel better.

The buzzer rang and we started. I ran up to him and tried to kick his side, but he grabbed my leg and flipped me. I landed it and he tried to punch me. I could tell he wasn't going as hard as he's supposed to.

I grabbed his arm and yanked it while kicking my leg out, causing him to fall back.

He jumped up and bent over to grab my leg. He pulled it and I fell. He hovered over me, holding my arms down. I huffed as he got close to my ear.

"I believe I just beat you." He whispered and I scoffed.

"Whatever." I said as he took his arms off my wrists. He got up and I stood, brushing myself off.

For the rest of the day, in every class I had with Blake in it he constantly tried to one up me, and he succeeded. It's like he's better than me in everything.

Ugh.

After school I went to my dorm to study, when I got a ring in my earpiece.

"Team Omega to the team room please." It said and then ended.

I got up and made my way there.

I walked into the office and went to the team room, which is where we either get missions, or where someone left or joined the team.

I wonder what mission we're going on! I thought. I walked into the room and sat down.

Everyone was there, so we were just waiting for the mission.

The person in charge of the teams, aka Mr. Peterson, looked like he was waiting for something.

"Whats going on?" Tessa asked.

"You guys are getting another team member!" Mr. Peterson said and I almost choked on air.

"Why are we getting a new team member?" I said, standing up.

"I understand it's been getting harder for you guys to finish missions, so I thought this would be exactly what you need." He said and I cursed under my breath.

I sat back down and as soon as I did, the door opened.

Blake walked through the door.