Chapter 52

TAYLOR'S POV:

3 DAYS LATER (lol idk if im sorry or not):

I sighed as I checked my phone for the tenth time that morning, hoping I had gotten texts from anyone.

Aura had gone back to the academy yesterday, and she texted me once she got there so that I knew she was okay. She sent me a picture of her and Tessa hanging out too.

I'm happy they're both happy.

Of course, Sabrina was at school as well. She never even left, which angered me a little bit. As for Liv, well, I don't even know.

I've only gotten brief texts from her, and it relieved me whenever I got a notification from her.

I checked instagram and scrolled through my feed mindlessly, until I saw a small update on a news feed I followed.

An attack in Times Square?

I sat up and ran downstairs to turn on the news as fast as I could. My dad was in the kitchen making lunch, so he was confused until I flicked it to the channel.

I read the headline and bit my lip.

"THE INFAMOUS VILLAIN LEAGUE LAUNCHES AN ATTACK IN TIMES SQUARE"

I watched the helicopter footage and got frustrated when I couldn't see anything up close. I recognized the water and ice that was appearing though.

Was he seriously working with Tidal Wave? I bit my lip even more now, not even noticing.

That's when I saw someone fly in past the camera.

Shit, Blake's dad.

Something happened and the footage glitched, only to be replaced by another camera with a better camera.

"Is this thing working?" I heard Blake say, and there was a small tap on the camera that made it shake.

"Well, hey everyone! Hopefully everyone in the world!" Blake said as he stood in front of the camera. I widened my eyes.

"You know me from the news, and because well, I'm a villain. But there's something you don't know about me." He started. I saw the pure excitement in his eyes.

There was nothing wrong with him. I could tell this time. This was complete happiness.

"Stop this!" A loud voice yelled from behind him.

A gust of wind hit Blake, and he fell on the ground. He quickly regained his balance and brought shadows into his hands.

"You can't beat me, boy." His father stood across from him in a fighting stance.

Blake only smiled.

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time."

He ran towards him and used fighting tactics I could only describe as perfect. He'd gotten even better since the last time we sparred.

His father couldn't keep up, so he used a low blow and put air around his fists. He punched Blake and he stumbled backward, blood slowly streaming down his nose.

I swallowed and bit my lip harder, causing me to taste my own blood in my mouth. I ignored it and kept watching.

My father came up behind me and was watching as well. I could only assume my mom was on her way too.

Blake smirked and wiped the blood away, bringing shadows to his hands once more.

"If you want to fight dirty, I can fight dirty." He shot a beam of complete darkness at his father, making him fall onto the ground.

He pushed himself back up with wind and pushed Blake into the air.

His father wasn't exactly paying attention, so Blake teleported behind him using the shadows.

He used a shadow to make him trip and pinned him to the ground using all of his strength, and multiple shadows.

The camera zoomed in closer, making me wonder who was even behind it.

I watched as Blake's face turned from triumph to fear, to which I froze.

His father's face went from aggravated to completely enraged.

He immediately pushed Blake off of him with ease, making me flinch.

Blake got up as fast as he could and tried to act the same as he had before, but I could tell he was scared.

He gritted his teeth and pushed more shadows toward his dad, but they were just blown away with wind.

Tears threatened to fall down my cheeks as I watched his father make a tornado with the air around him.

But that part wasn't what was making me cry.

The part that was making me cry, was Blake's face.

His eyes were completely full of tears, and he looked so, so scared.

He shook his head violently and got back into a fighting stance, preparing himself for the worst.

The tornado moved quickly, and Blake was brought into it.

I couldn't see anything except for the tornado spinning, and for a minute I thought he was just, gone.

But then, I saw a body get thrown to the ground and the camera zoomed in more.

Blake was covered in dirt mixed with a lot of blood, and his clothes were all torn up. He was trying to get up, but his body was too shaky.

"That's what you get for messing with the heroes." His father stepped on Blake's back, causing his arms to give out and he slammed onto the ground again.

I completely broke down then, my mom sitting next to me for comfort.

"I would kill you right now-" His father started, but he noticed the camera.

"Kill me." Blake whispered, almost too quietly.

"What was that?" His father leaned in.

"KILL ME FATHER!" Blake yelled, bringing his head up so that the camera could see his face.

He was smiling.

Blake's father moved his foot and backed away.

"NOW YOU HAVE TO FACE IT! GO ON! TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF AN ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE!" Blake laughed, barely being able to push himself off the ground.

He looked psychotic, but he was still him.

"Tell everyone, how much you abused me. Abused mom. RAPED MOM!" He stepped closer to his dad.

His dad just kept backing away, his face twisted in shock.

"What has gotten into you."

"What's gotten into me? What's gotten into me?" Blake laughed.

"You abused me and mom for years, and when she died you made my life even worse. Nobody cared. No heroes came to help. Because you always took the jobs when mom called for someone, anyone, that could give us the things we needed. Nobody knew your real identity. But now I'm here to tell everyone."

He gestured his hand toward the camera.

"Say hi to your fans, Wayne Turner."

_________________

A/N: who's having fun!?

anyone?

well I sure am :)