Chapter 41

Blake stood by the villains, still looking at the ground.

"He's been working with us THE ENTIRE TIME!!" The leader laughed.

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"YOU BASTARD! WE TRUSTED YOU!" I screamed, my heart wrenching with every word.

Everyone else sat in shock. They couldn't process what was happening.

Hell, I barely could.

"I LOVED YOU." I screamed, banging my head against the wall behind me.

He looked up for a second, before swiftly walking out of the room.

I blankly looked at the floor.

He was betraying us the whole time. He lied to us the whole time.

My heart had broken into pieces.

He comforted me through everything. He was there for me. I was there for him.

"I can't believe it." Aura sighed.

Tears were coming down her face too.

When I looked over at Lucas though, I broke down even more.

He was clutching onto his leg, with tears streaming down his face silently. He should have healed by now but the stupid hand cuffs are stopping it.

I gritted my teeth in anger and sadness.

He wouldn't. I refuse to believe it.

"If you fight back you're dead." The leader yelled to me as a man whispered in his ear.

The man walked over to me and unchained me. He then dragged me out of the room and threw me into a separate room, where I was chained to another wall.

Blake sat in the corner.

"This was all your fault." I sighed, trying to hold back sobs.

"They stabbed Lucas, almost sliced Aura to death. They beat Liv up until she couldn't move!" I slowly started yelling again.

"I know. I know." He balled his hand into a fist and sighed.

"Can I please just tell you the truth." He said, leaning his head against the wall.

I could see tears stained on his face.

"Okay." I sighed.

I didn't want to hear what he had to say. He's a villain. He doesn't deserve my time anymore.

"I didn't lie to you about my father or mom. That's all true." He started.

"When I was 11 I ran away and ended up on the streets for a couple nights. I had nothing, and I was practically living out of a box. That's when the lady you know as Vapora came to my rescue." He sniffled.

"She took me to the villain leagues headquarters. They treated me like family. It felt like they were all there for me. And they were. They taught me about everything. How the government needed to be changed, and how stupid all the heroes were."

I nodded at his words.

I couldn't believe he was telling me all of this. And, I couldn't believe I felt bad.

The villain league seemed, right, according to what he was saying.

"I couldn't understand all the killing though." He sighed.

"They trained me. Everything I know is from them. When I told them who I really was, they were ecstatic. They told me to go back to my dad's every once and a while, and then come back to train and learn." He looked back to the ground.

"And then they had the idea of the weapon. They found out it was in the school, so they made me their spy."

That's why I recognized her. She was the woman that I saw leave the school office.

I should have known.

"I didn't think I would get attached I-" He sighed in anger.

"They were gonna kill us." I glared at him.

"I told them not to! They promised they wouldn't." He yelled. I flinched a little and he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He rambled on and on quietly.

"I had no idea that you loved me." He finally said.

"It was just the heat of the moment. I thought I loved you but, now I know I never did." I looked away from him, a tear slowly going down my face.

"Look. If you want me to be the bad guy, then I'll be the bad guy." He pushed himself off the ground and walked towards me.

He pushed me against the wall and I moved my head away from him.

"This is a bit different then all the other times i've pinned you down." He chuckled lightly.

"s-stop." I whimpered, as his cold hand moved towards my throat.

He finally took his hand away after it had touched my throat.

I couldn't help but remember Dylan. He had done the same thing.

I slid down to the ground in tears and Blake only scoffed.

"Look Snow-"

"You don't get to call me that anymore." I yelled, as sobs started to flow out.

"Fine. Taylor." He grumbled.

"I don't know what your feeling right now. Probably sadness and anger mostly. I mean, you just got betrayed!" He smiled.

"It was never going to work anyways. I'm a terrible person. You're a goody two shoes."

"You had to have been brainwashed or something!" I cried out, desperate at this point.

"But I wasn't! That's the beauty of this. I'm working with the evil guys. I'm evil!" He yelled, and he laughed once he finished talking.

"I-" I choked.

He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"I'm gonna miss having you in my arms you know. I really did like you." He said, coming over to me and undoing the chains.

"Blake. Please." I looked into his eyes, for probably the last time.

I could see a tear forming in his face, but he quickly looked away to hide it.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room, and pushed me back with the others.

He gently put the chains back on and went back towards the door.

"Blake how could you." Lucas glared at him as he was about to leave.

"You might not believe me, but, I really am sorry."