Questions & Answers With The Author!

About:

This Q&A is where you, the fans, ask me directly what you want to know. Remember though, I can't give everything away! But below, you will find some pre-asked questions about the future of Little Mikaleson. Below are also some information on how to ask a question, and how I will be answering said questions.

How to Ask:

1. You can ask your question in the comments below.

2. If you are uncomfortable with asking in the comments, you can message me your question. 

3. You can also ask me by posting the question on my profile page. However, if you do this, please put this above your question: Little Mikaelson Q&A Question.

How I will Answer:

I will not be responding via comments. When I answer your question, I will put the question below along with the answer. You will then be mailed that I have answered your question. If you would prefer to stay anonymous on the questions you ask, please mail me letting me know!

Reminders:

1. If you see that someone has asked the same question you wanted to ask in the comments, please respond to the comment and state so. I will then answer and give you both credit for asking the question.

2. No arguing please! 

3. Give me 12 hours to respond to your question before you mail me about it.

4. Please don't ask anything personal, as I will not be answering any personal questions.

5. You CAN ask more then one question!

————————————————————————

Pre-Asked Questions:

Will there be a sequel to Little Mikaelson?

Yes,  there will be! :)

What will it be titled?

The title is: ~Dark Mikaelson~

What will be about?:

The full summary and more information regarding the book will be posted after this. But there will be a six month time skip, and will follow how everyone is coping with the death of Adriana, and what everyone is up to. It will also follow everyone's journey with finding answers, figuring out if its possible to bring Adriana back, and there will be a lot of anger and revenge happening.

When will it be released?

Either this week, or next week. If there is going to be a longer wait, I will post an update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan Questions:

From: User would rather stay Anonymous

Question:

What happened to Astra?? Will she be in the sequel? Or is her story over?

Answer:

Thanks for your question! :) Astra lost all her magic, as Adriana stole it from her. Yes, Astra will be in the sequel - but she will play a different roll then she did in Little Mikaelson. Her story isn't quite over yet, as there is still more I want to explore with her!

From: User would rather stay Anonymous

Question:

Will Adriana be in the sequel? And if yes, what will happen with her and what will her role be?

Answer:

Thanks for your question! :) Yes, Adriana will be in the sequel. She will be going through her own strange phase, and her role will be center/protagonist character - just as she was in this book. But, unlike in this book, she will be seen in a different way then normal.  

From: Alita_Frita

Question(s):

What happened to Mikael? Is he dead? If he isn't will he be in the sequel?

Answer:

Well, I was going to wait until the sequel to reveal this but oh well. He is dead - Klaus and Elijah killed him. But he might make an appearance in the sequel :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you all so much, and I can't wait to answer  more of your questions :)

XOXOXOXO

Hayley Mikaelson