Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2

A/N: Be sure to read Part 1 before you read Part 2, or else you will be confused. Lolz. This is Part 2 of 3(maybe 4) of the Taken Chapters. :) Also, If your wondering where Elijah is, he is out in the French Quarter 'taking care fo buisness'. I forgot to put it in on the other chapters. Sorry!

Thank you again for my wonderful readers, and I hope you enjoy this one! Warning: It's really long! XOXO Hayley Mikaelson

________________________

Niklaus Mikaelson swings the door to his house open, and steps inside when he freezes. The stench of blood mixed with witches fills his nose, and he growls as he sets Hayley down. She is to drunk to realize anything, and giggles as she flops down on the stairs.

Klaus looks over at Marcel, and they nod to each other. He follows the smell of blood, until he finds his blonde headed sister laying face down on the carpet, a stake in her back and her body limp. Blood covers her white shirt, and stains her shoulders red. It was obvious that she had been attacked from behind.

He kneels down beside her, and yanks the stake roughly out of her back, Rebekah's body stirs in response. A groan escapes her small body. Klaus grabs her by the shoulder and flips her over.

His face angry and showing little signs of worry or concern for his sister. "What the hell happened in here??" He demands, his eyes flashing gold and back to there light blue.

Rebekah groans and holds her blonde head, and looks up at her brother. "Wh-what happened?" She  stammers, and blinks her own blue eyes at her brother. She is still trying to comprehend everything.

"See, I was hoping you could answer that question Little Sister." Klaus says, obviously irritated with her, and Bekah blinks her eyes trying to remember. Her eyes widen as the memory suddenly floats back into her mind, and the veins under her eyes slowly start to reveal themselves.

"Oh no.." She jumps to her feet and dashes upstairs and stops in the hallway, before she walks into her room. The door is split at the handle, and the crib that used to be housing her niece in empty. "Oh no.. Nik I sware I-" But before she could finish, she is once again slammed against a wall. But this time Rebekah kicks him off, [not letting him attack her like last time], and sends  him flying across the room.

"Niklaus! Let me explain." She says, and glares at him. Klaus jumps to his feet and growls clenching his fists.

"You have 10 seconds to tell me what the hell happened in here before I rip your head off." He threatens, and growls evilly.

"I appreciate that Nik, maybe you should have told me that before you attacked me." She snaps back, and sees him step towards her and she rolls her eyes.  

"I was in here playing with Adriana when I heard a noise downstairs, and I thought it was you and Hayley finally blessing us with your prescience. But whoever it was down there, was sneaking around and whispering, so I put Adri in her crib and went downstairs to check on it." She pauses to look at her brothers angry face, his fists clenching so tightly that his knuckles are starting to turn white.

"5.. 4.." He says through clenched teeth.

"And it wasn't you and Hayley. It was Sophie and Sabine. I attacked them but combined they gave me aneurysm but I fought through it, but there were more of them behind me that I didn't know about. They did some voodoo spell on me and then staked me. I'm guessing that they took Adriana while I was stunned. I sware to god Nik, I didn't know and I tried to fight.." She says her voice trailing off.

Klaus snarls, his breathing quickening and when he speaks it is with an undying rage and anger. His eyes glowing gold and he picks up a chair and launches it across the room with a yell, before shattering a desk into smithereens. Marcel grabs his shoulder, and pins him against the wall with a loud thud.