Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems

Ranaora Singer, better known as Rana, steps off of the train that has took her from Virginia to New Orleans in an 1 and half hour ride. It wasn't very hard to quicken the pace of the train; since, after all, she is a very powerful witch.

Now, she instantly calls a cab.

Once one is kind enough to pull over, she gives him the address to the mansion and smiles as they speed off down the street.

She is a pretty girl, with light brown skin, dark brown curly hair, and almond shaped brown eyes. She is visibly 23 years old, but is immortal due to an immortality spell she cast on herself after meeting Elijah in the late 13th Century - in his early years as a vampire.

As the cab arrives in at the house, she wipes the man's memory of the place, and pays for her ride.Now, she is ready for anything and strides up the long driveway. She smiles, and raises her hand and knocks briskly on the Mikaelson's front door. There was a sound like gushing wind, and then the door opens. On the other side of the door is an icy blonde hair, blue eyed beauty.

"Rebekah! Long time no see." Rana greets her old friend, and hugs her before walking into the house. Her history with the Mikaelson's dates all the way back to there first years as vampires, and she remembers it clearly.

The way they were all so young, pure, and innocent. But, that never stopped her from digging up trouble with Rebekah, or even the recently deceased Kol...

"Rana, what took you so long?" Bekah asks as she slams the front door shut, rattling the windows and pictures.

Rana glances around, taking in the magnificent mansion. "I would have been here sooner, but my spell could only make the train go so fast, and the train driver forget everyone else's stops. Heads up, don't take the Downtown train." She drops her bags, and sighs pulling her dark hair up into a high ponytail.

"Don't worry she won't be." A male voice interrupts them, and a smile spreads across the African American girl's face.

Rana turns, and smiles widely as she sees Elijah Mikaelson standing there, smiling down at her. "Elijah! How are you?" She asks, and heads over to him and hugs him tightly.

"I am well, I hope you are to. But, Hayley is not. You must come upstairs immediately." He says, and leads her up the stairs and into Hayley's room.

The young witch walks over to her, and touches her forehead. Nodding softly, she touches her stomach, and senses something powerful.

"The baby is strong, very strong; and not just physically, but magically as well. The birth shall be close upon us. Two days max. This happens often when women are pregnant with a baby who is stronger then she is. I can calm it down, but I don't want to mess with it to much." She explains, and pulls out a bottle that looks like oil.

"Go on. Do it, whatever it takes." Elijah says softly, and leans against the wall to watch them.

_____________

Klaus walks into his house, and sees his sister sitting down in a large comfy chair texting. His rage bubbles up, and he storms over and stands in front of her. "What are you doing?" He demands, and clenches his fists.

Rebekah stands up, and sighs. "Rana is upstairs with your child and baby carrier, I'm not needed up there. It's been a long day already, and your baby mama messed up my plans again." She snaps back, and stands up. Before she knows it a cold hand is being wrapped around her throat and her body is being slammed into the wall.

She instinctively grabs at his hand, and coughs as she claws at his hand. "Nik! Nik, let me go!" She yells at him and struggles against his strong grip.

"Well, I'm sorry that my child is such an inconvenience for you! You were in charge of her today, and you just pawned her off to someone else!!" He says and squeezes her throat making her gag and cough.

Elijah hears the sound of thudding and coughing, and sighs. "Niklaus is home. Continue on Rana, I'll be right back." He says, and vamp speeds off before appearing beside his brother and sister.

"Niklaus, set Rebekah down immediately. It's not her fault, or mine, or anyone's." He says calmly, and puts a hand on his arm encouraging him to put there little sister down. Violence Nikalus, control it. He thinks in his mind, and sighs.

Klaus growls, and was about to set him down when Rebekah interrupts, "Your just jealous that your baby is getting more attention then you ever will. Hayley doesn't deserve to carry your child, she deserves much better then that!" Rebekah spits back, her voice loud with anger.

Elijah sighs, knowing there was no going back now. Klaus's face starts to change, and he lunges forwards and bites his sister in the neck.

Angrily ripping through her flesh blood trickling down his chin. Rebekah scream loudly, and tears fill her eyes as she struggles to get away.

"Niklaus, that's ENOUGH!!" Elijah says, and pushes his brother away from there little sister. Leaving Rebekah to collapse to the ground, coughing and holding her violently bleeding neck tears streaming down her face. Her brother never bit her. Ever.

______________

A/N: Hey Guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter, and the next chapter will sum it all up for you. :) Please vote and comment, so that I know your enjoying this and I should continue. :) Thanks guys Love ya!