~Little Mikaelson~

• Dedicated to The Originals TV Show

A/N: You do not have to have watch TVD/TO to understand this story. I recommend you watch it though, it's really cool! If you have any questions about this story let me know!

Disclaimer:

~Little Mikaelson~ is a work of Fan Fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. All characters are either purely fan-made, or or from the television show: The Originals, The Vampire Diaries. Some are OC's that are owned by people outside of the show and franchise. Others are just extras that some might find familiar, but these are purely coincidental. Technical drawings for this Fan Fiction are purposely made for better visualization of the story and are not to be associated with real life objects.

Summary:

Klaus and Hayley never knew raising a child would mean playing superhero every now and then, because there are psychotic people who want their baby dead. Little Mikaelson is born into a crazy world of supernatural creatures. Her birth into this world has created a new race, a possible romance, and a front row seat to the conflict in the New Orleans supernatural community.

She is surrounded by love, hatred, blood and action. Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids, occasionally a Doppelganger or a Ghost are either fighting with her, or against her. Adriana will have to fight to survive. Will she be strong enough to stay alive?

There are betrayals, lies, and a death that rocks the Quarter...

Number of Chapters:

There are forty-four chapters in ~Little Mikaelson~, not including Author Note's.

Characters:

Little Mikaelson ~~ Tribred

Hayley Marshall ~~ Werewolf, Mother

Niklaus Mikaelson ~~ Original Vampire/Hybrid, Father

Elijah Mikaelson ~~ Original Vampire, Uncle

Rebekah(Bekah) Mikaelson ~~ Original Vampire, Aunt, God-Mother

Marcel Gerard ~~ Vampire, Friend, God-father

Sophie Deveroux ~~ Witch, Enemies

Nicholas ~~ Vampire, Allies

Marry ~~ Vampire, Allies

Ranora Straight ~~ Witch, Allies, Friends

Other Characters:

Kyle Montgomery ~~ Friends, Allies

The Daughter:

Age: Newborn to start; throughout the story: 16-18 years old

Gender: Female

Species: Werewolf, Vampire, hybrid, witch.

Personality: Personality wise, she is a similar to her mother. Tough as nails and very protective. She can be somewhat of a tomboy, in that she doesn't buy into the usual expectations held for teenage girls: she scoffs at high school pretenses, doesn't seem to get on well with other girls, and holds her own against her male counterparts. She would much rather be ruling the city, and wandering the mountain sides in search of adventure and excitement. But she is also much like her father in many, many ways.

She is careless, impulsive, emotional, short tempered, volatile, jealous, and competitive. Her fathers temper shines through her, and she is enraged easily. She prefers Human Blood from the vein over blood bags, and hates Animal Blood and doesn't care much for human food. This is helped by her father, who teaches her what to hunt. Humans.

Little Mikaelson will progress in her witch craft as well, and this immense anger issue will not help her much either. But, she has compassion and regard for human life and shows ability to feel guilt and remorse for her actions, overtime, that is. Still, she does seem to value the ties of friendship, though highly selectively. She is somewhat like Rebekah as well, and looks up to the only Aunt she has, as the fun and cool female figure in her life. She is upbeat, preppy, and loves to have fun and is sneaky with it as well. She has a serious problem for being told no, and she gets told that a lot.

Physical Appearance: She has a combination of both her mother and fathers looks, and is overall a marvelous looking girl. A beautiful female hybrid witch, with lightly tanned skin, creamy hazel green eyes that show her fathers blue to them most of the time, and light, wavy, blonde hair. She is tall, 5'6 1/2 with an athletic figure and strong body. She possesses a delicate and yet strong face, with high cheekbones and long thick black eyelashes. Her physical appearance is mainly reflected in her confident stance.

You can tell that she is Hayley's daughter from her light accent, and provocative remarks. She also holds the same birthmark as her mother on her right shoulder blade, and has the same shaped face as her mother.

When Adriana's in her vampire form, her pupils will turn a beautiful gold color, while the white part of her eye turns blood red. To top it off she has medium sized veins protruding around the area of her eyes. Her teeth will lengthen into fangs, possibly longer than that of regular vampires and her fathers, and sharper to, that are coated with the lethal Werewolf and Vampire Venom. Often she has a more scary face, and a loud prominent hiss.

As for fashion, it ranges deeply. From comfortable sweats and are relaxed tee, to jeans, t-shirt, and boots with a leather jacket. When going out somewhere, or when she has to speak in front of crowds, she lets her Aunt Rebekah dress her. This normally ends up in darker colors such as brown, blue, and occasionally grey tank tops, and shorter skirts and denim shorty shorts. Despite her father's constant remarks of her attire, she always wears looser clothes that allow her to move around more. She enjoys the comfort of flip-flops, slip on shoes, and even boots.

Heels are just okay for her, and she normally wears them at balls, or fancy outings. During balls or fancy outings, she wears beautiful expensive gowns that will be further described later on.

Diet: Blood, Human food