Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3

Hey everyone! The last Originals was EPIC!! I can't wait for the next one to come out, and now my muse is sky high :)

Again, thank you all for reading :) I'm sorry that this part is late, my life is so hectic right now it sucks :(( Just like the other two parts, I recommend that you read the others first you might be a bit confused. This is Part 3/4, and will leave you shocked I can guarantee that!! Enjoy the story!

________________________

Klaus drags Rana through the Quarter and into the woods, much to her despair. "Look, Klaus, I understand that you are, a bit... Worried and crushed for time, but do you have to drag me through mud and-OW!!" She yells out as she rams into a tree, at this point all of her patience has dissipated, and she yanks away from the hybrid.

"I can walk on my own!" She shouts at him, and Klaus flashes his golden eyes at her and vamp speeds her into a tree, covering her mouth with his hand.

"Well love, if you don't shut up you mine as well just text Sophie and tell her were coming and to prepare lunch!" He hisses at her, and lets her go. "Here's a toy that Adriana played with all the time." 

"So what?" She asks him, shrugging away from him. "

So, I want you to do one of your handy dandy locator spells on it." Klaus says, getting annoyed. Rana nods and takes the toy, holding it in her hand closing her eyes and muttering a spell in Latin. The wind blows harder, and rain starts to pelt down hard and her eyes fly open after a few minutes. "Klaus, I saw her." She says.

"Well, where is she??" He demands, clenching his hands into fists.

"She's in the back of the woods, in the witches hideout. I can only tell you that they are doing a spell that will destroy her, we have to hurry." She says calmly, and a growl echo's through the woods before the Hybrid dashes off in a blur blowing up wind. 

Rana throws her arms in the air, looking after him. "Your welcome!!" She yells after him, and sighs looking down at the toy. She pulls out her phone and texts Marcel, Elijah, and Rebekah the location of the hideout. She then leans against a tree, the rain drenching her but she doesn't care. 

______________________________________

Rebekah pulls out her phone and nods, looking up at her brother. "Rana located the location of where those bloody witches are hiding out. We have to hurry, c'mon Elijah." She says, and dashes off Elijah behind her. once they arrive, they see Klaus stalking towards the place with a dagger in his hand.

"Nik! Nik, wait!" Rebekah yells to him, and runs up to him and walks beside him. "What make you think it's going to be that easy to go in and steal her back? It's not Nik, were going up against witches here. We have to play this one safe." She says, and Klaus stops and looks at her, his mouth twisting into a snarl.

"I am not going to mess around Rebekah, and I recommend that you stay out of my way." He says, and pushes past her. 

Elijah joins them, and puts a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Brother please, I beg of you, don't go in there blindly. The element of surprise is our only option, and I want them dead as much as you do. I will help you kill them, but you mustn't attack blindly." He says, and Klaus slowly turns to face him.

"Elijah, I have a plan."

"And what might that be brother?" 

"To run into the building and kill them all. Help me kill them, or get out of these woods and my family." 

Elijah takes a deep breath, and turns to Rebekah and they both nod in agreement. "We will help you. But, we must do it quickly and efficiently." He says, and Klaus's eyes turn gold the veins under his eyes crawling up.