Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1

*A/N* So, due to recent writers block I haven't been updating as much and I'm sorry about that guys! But, thanks to a recent friend/follower I have a few awesome ideas.

Now that I have that taken care of, I have decided to due an 10 month time skip for the story. But for Adriana, she will be 2; that way she is talking and comprehending somewhat.  THIS DOES NOT MEAN SHE GROWS RAPIDLY.

There will be a brief area where Rebekah is writing and casts back on past events to show you what has happened. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns post in the comment section below or shoot me a PM. I don't bite :p Warning: This is going to be a long chapter. Enjoy! 

____________________________________

October 24th, 2014

A lot has happened since I last decided to dig you up out of the bottom of my underwear drawer and write in you. Hayley gave birth, which, everyone in the Supernatural side of the French Quarter now knows because of my idiotic brother Nik and his selfish ego.

I mean, who throws a party in honor of there daughter being born? For a moment there I was pretty sure Hayley and Elijah were going to slaughter Nik and leave him in a box for a while.. But, of course, they didn't. They are starting to become more intimate, but I don't they've done anything yet. Just held hands.

For goodness sake, they haven't even kissed yet!  Oh, and I am now officially Adriana's God Mother, and Marcellus is her God Father. I'm pretty sure my good brother was a bit upset over that and so was wolf girl, but they got over it.

The witches are freaking out because Adri is supposed to be the 'End of the Witches' and the 'Darkness rising'. The only evil thing that bloody child has ever done, is decide it would be a great idea to bark on Aunt Bekah's new shirt! mutiny I tell you! 

 It's so weird being called an Aunt but so right at the same time. All I've ever wanted was a family, and now I have one. But even though this child is still a baby and innocent, we all fear that she's more then that.. Her eye color has changed to Gold twice in the past month, and she is starting to talk about war and it is creeping Nik out.

Also, we know that the witches will be attacking soon. They never ever just give up because she was born.. There planning something, and I am going to use my wonderful little spies to find out what exactly. 

That little witch Ranaora has taken up permanent residence in this town, and is helping's us with out big witch problem. I must go now, someone is at the door and I do not want to have to replace it again..

Sincerely yours, Rebekah Mikaelson

__________________

Rebekah safely tucks her journal away under her mattress, and tosses the pen into the trash can. The knocking starts up again, this time more firmly and harder rattling the door and the walls of her large room. 

The pretty blonde walks over to her door and opens it up. "What in the hell is so important that you have to knock my door down over it?" She demands, and her icy glare softens at the sight of her brunette friend Hayley, but isn't her that makes her calm down.

No, it is the small 2 year old baby, with round blue eyes, thick dark lashes, and blonde hair that make Bekah relax. "Auntie Bekah!! Mama says that Dada is goin owt wit omone and she ants me to stay wit you." She says with a toothless smile.

Auntie Bekah smiles and nods and looks up at the babies mother, and sighs. "Marcel and Diego again?" She questions, taking Adriana from Hayley and putting her onto her hip.