Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!

A/N* ~ So sorry I haven't been updating! I've been crazy busy. Let me know what you think or if I should even continue. This is a long one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebekah walks around the mansion, letting Klaus and Hayley have there time with the newborn baby. She sighs for they were hogging there baby and wouldn't let her see her new niece. She hears a knock at the door and tenses up, for she knows that the witches would be coming soon. Heading over to the door she tenses up, ready if it was someone who meant the baby harm. 

"Who is it?" She calls out.

"Rebekah, it's Marcel - open up!" A husky voice shouts out.

Rebekah sighs and opens the door her lips slightly pursed. "What in the bloody hell are you doing here?" She demands, and he smiles and pulls out some balloons and chocolates from behind his back.

"Klaus texted me that it was born.. I wanted to stop by." He says softly, making the Original smile and let him pass. 

She then realizes what he said and scowls. "She is not an it. She's a girl Marcel! You would know that if you paid any bloody attention!" She yells after the disappearing figure of her ex-boyfriend. "Oh, and there in the Guest Bedroom." She calls after him, but Marcel was already following the sound of a tiny heartbeat.

He knocks softly on the door, and Klaus answers it. At the sight of his friend a grin spreads across his face. "Marcellus! Come on in!" He says loudly and hugs his friend.

"Congrats Klaus, you've got a mini you!" He says happily flashing his wide grin and perfect white teeth. He gazes warmly over at Hayley, who is holding a small figure wrapped in a white blanket.

"Oh god, please don't say that." Hayley groans from the bed, making Marcel and Klaus chuckle.

"Here, come and see her. Her name is Adriana Eve Mikaelson. A name fit for a Princess." Klaus says with pride, and leads him over to the large oak bed. 

"Heyy there. How ya doing?" Marcel asks Hayley, and ties the balloons to the bed post and putting the chocolates on the stand. "The guys wanted to stop by to, but I told them that only family for now." He tells her, and his brown eyes drop down to Adriana. 

Hayley looks up and smiles softly at him. "Marcel, thank you so much! I'm glad you stopped by! But ten minutes later would have been even better though." She mutters the last part, and sees him staring at Adriana. "Would you, um, like to hold her?" She asks softly hoping he wouldn't hear her. 

Unfortunately for her, he's a vampire so he hears her loud and clear. "Sure, why not?" Marcel says softly and holds his arms out for her. 

Hayley looks up and narrows her eyes. "If you drop her, hurt her, or even make her cry, I will kill you. And this time, Klaus won't be able to save you," She warns and flashes her gold eyes at him, before carefully handing her baby to the vampire. 

Marcel laughs and holds the baby close to him, his body growing protective and looking fatherly. "Mamma wolf is out of her den isn't she?" He jokes softly to the baby, and stares down and into the soft baby blue eyes of the tiny figure in his arms. "She's got your eyes, Klaus." He comments but narrows his eyes, smelling a witch. Handing Adriana back to her mom, he becomes very alert. "Klaus.. There's a witch in your house." Marcel warns his friend seriously, and Klaus laughs softly.

"Relax, mate. It's just Raina, Elijah's friend from the cities. She helped Hayley give birth." He says shrugging, and leans against the wall and his friend nods in response. 

Raina appears in the doorway, and walks over to the bedside and sets a glass of water down on the table for Hayley. "Here love, you might need this." She then looks up and sees Marcel. She looks him up and down, her body stiffening. "Hi, I'm Raina... And you are?" She asks hesitantly as she straightens up and looks at him.

"I'm Marcel, Klaus's friend and the King of New Orleans." He responds with a grin. 

Before Rana can respond, Klaus steps up pointer finger in the air. "Correction, Co-King of New Orleans." As he states this, everyone in the room rolls there eyes.

"Well, Marcel, it was nice meeting you but, you'll have to go now. Hayley doesn't need visitor's - especially not from a witch murdering vampire." She states making Klaus growl sightly and Marcel's eyes darken. 

Rana's hand flies up in defense, causing the two vampire to cry out in pain clutching there heads from the aneurysms. Adriana starts to wail and scream from the commotion.

Hayley clears her throat loudly but they ignore her and she calms her daughter down without much success. "HEY!! That's enough!" Everyone stops to look at her, "No arguing around Adriana, you hear me? Take it outside, or better yet, don't argue." She sighs and hushes her daughter, "Marcel, it was very sweet of you to stop by and I appreciate the gifts, I really do. But we both need our rest. Klaus, would you please stop snapping out at everyone? She's just trying to help." She says, and Marcel nods glaring at Rana.

"Yeah, yep, anytime. So, we good for the baby showing then?" He asks, and Klaus looks down at his daughter and nods.

"Yeah we are." Klaus says back a bit nervously.

"Great see ya then!" Marcel says, and leaves causing Hayley to look up at Klaus.

"What baby showing?" She asks with a protective growl.

"Don't worry love, the guys just want to meet Adriana. We invited the witches to, a quiet little function." He says with a smirk.

"No, no way in hell is Adriana going there! She's not even a week old yet, and I don't want her there. There will be witches, and vampire and humans and werewolves, and who knows who else. She's already had over 5 attempts on her life, and she wasn't even fully developed or born yet!"

"I'll be there, and so will the day walkers, she'll be protected; no harm will come to her. I will not allow it." Klaus responds in a final tone.

"Fine! But I'm going to." Hayley argues.

 Klaus nods. "Of course! Now, I'll let Bekah and Elijah come in. Before my little sister wipes out the population of woman because of jealousy and boredom." He says and leaves.

"Your daddy's an ass." Hayley mutters to Adriana. 

A few moments later a yell can be heard saying, "Well it's about bloody time!" A female voice shouts out, and Hayley chuckles at Rebekah's behavior. 

Sure enough, a soft face appears at the door frame, and stares intently at Hayley and Adriana. "Hello there." The light British accent drifts into the room. 

Adriana blinks her blue eyes and they look around rapidly for the source, the sound tickles her small eardrums.

"Hey Bekah. Would you like to see her? You can come in." Hayley says, and strokes her daughters head. 

Rebekah walks forwards and smiles as she arrives at the bed side. "Wow, she's amazing.." The vampire breathes and her heart pounds in her chest. 

Hayley nods in agreement before pausing, "Rebekah, Klaus and I have agreed on something. I get to chose who the God Mother is." She says with a sly smile, and Rebekah's eyes widen slightly and she smiles as well. "So, Bekah.. Can you go get Sophie for me?" Hayley asks with a smile.

Rebekah's whole face and demeanor falls, and she nods as her blood runs cold. How could Hayley choose a witch who tried to kill her over me?! She turns to go when a hand catches her arm.

"Rebekah! I just joking. There's no way I could ever choose that witch to be my daughter's God mother." The blonde's face brightens, and she smiles. "Rebekah Mikaelson. You have been my friend since I stumbled into this family mess. You've stood by my side, helped me give birth, and saved my life and Adriana's  countless amount of times. Will you be Adriana Eve Mikaelson's God Mother?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's a wrap for that one! :) Let me know what you think of it, and if I should continue or not. Sorry it took so long and the next chapter is already half way done. Just have to put it on paper... 

XOXO HayleyMikaelson

~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें