Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave

Be sure to read the last chapter first! Other wise this will make no sense. There will be a few POV switches so pay attention to that! Thanks for reading, be sure to hit that little gold star and put something in the comments! XOXO HM

------------

Rana's POV:

I open my eyes, my side burning and I struggle to sit up. The sharp stabbing pain in my side causes me to grab it, and I feel something wet and squishy on my fingers and raise my hand up to look at it.

My eyes widen when I see that it is covered in blood, and I lick my drying lips my breathing quickening. "Well that's unfortunate.." A harsh wind blows through the room, causing me to look around and move under the table to look around better. 

A ghostly figure is moving rapidly towards me, and I focus on it trying to force it backwards but it doesn't seem to be even touched by my magic. When it comes into view, suddenly, I'm not scared anymore. I see it's face, and my jaw goes slack.

A beautiful woman, with long blonde hair that streams out behind her and wide blue eyes and the most beautiful features I've ever seen. She is wearing a long white dress, and white wings are coming out of her back. 

She reaches out one hand, and touches my face. It feels like being touched by the sun, warm and cozy. "Your time is coming." She says in an angelic way, before she disappears in a swarm of white light.

Adriana's POV:

The power surging out of my hands makes my body tremble, and feel amazing. Utterly, breathtakingly, amazing. Pulling back my hands, the energy coils back into my arms with a tingling sensation coiling up in a knot in the pit of my stomach.

I fully extend my arms with force, shooting out some sort of spell that is making my father coil in pain. His true form revealing, and the sounds of every bone in his body breaking fills then night air. 

"Adriana!! Stop!" My mom screams at me, but the words are gurgling in my ears the wind picking up and a large clap of thunder shakes the ground followed by pelting rain. Nothing matters more to me then making my father pay, and I quickly close my fist and he screams loudly.

"Adriana, please!! I know you upset but please, stop!" I hear my yell at me, and I turn to her the evil look in my eyes making her cringe.

"No." My voice is filled with coldness, and my Uncle dashes towards me from the side and I turn to look at him stopping him in his tracks. "What did I say? Back OFF!" At the word 'off', he is launched backwards and through the side of a building making him groan in pain. Turning back to my father, I intensify the spell my nose starting to bleed, first a few drops then a long stream. 

The sound of music was blasting, and closing my eyes I focus and the wires outside snap sending shocks through the air and mixing with the rain. The electricity touches the ground, and concentrating more it erupts into a fire following the running water making a circle around Klaus.

The pain spell was still there, but it was draining my energy. The fire turns towards him, and he stares at them in shock. "Goodbye!" I push my arms out with force, sending every drop of magic towards him screaming as I do so.

My scream turns into a loud gasp as my body tenses up, and eyes widen. Before I knew it, everything goes black..

Hayley's POV

Rubbing my swollen and raw arms, I watch in horror as my daughter faints and lands in the safety of Elijah's arms. As soon as she does the rain ends and so does the fire. Hurrying over to her, I touch her face gently my face lined with worry. "Let's get her back home.. She's probably just existed." Elijah nods, and his eyes trail over to Klaus who is passed out cold near a wall.