Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor

A/N: Thank you to everyone who is still reading, and I know I haven't updated in forever! I'm so sorry! I have a concussion, and I have been trying to deal with that and I feel awful for not updating!! I hope that you guys are still reading <3 

This takes place 3 days have the last chapter :) Hit that start button right there --> Isn't it cute? I think it is :p Any who, enjoy the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriana's POV

Putting the final touches on the circle, I sit in the middle of it and snap my fingers. The black candles erupting into flames, and closing my eyes I focus hard and long.

"Audite verba hæc. Audi clamorem meum, Ex Spiritu trans fretum Venite, ad me et ego vocare te Magnus, nunc Cross Divide." Somehow the air in my room blows slightly, before I re-open my eyes.

Smiling softly at who stands in front of me, and standing up I smile nervously at her. "Hello again, I hope I didn't interrupt anything to important." Putting my hands in the back pockets of my jeans, she chuckles.

She shakes her head, and tilts her head to one side. "Of course not my darling, you never interrupt anything. What's on your mind today? I don't suppose it has anything to do with a certain male. He's about yay tall," She reaches just above her head, "Really fit and super cute to." Her big smile makes me laugh, and she smirks slightly.

"I guess so..." My voice trails off, and she sighs and I feel a cold hand on my shoulder. Looking up her hand is on my shoulder.

A soft smile touches her lips, and she looks at me gently. "I know bebe linda, I know. I've been watching over you, I know everything. But it will work out in the end, I've seen it - I've felt it." Taking a step back from her, I run my hand through my light blonde hair letting it fall wherever it wants to. 

"You keep saying that, but for some reason I... I don't believe you! How could you have seen it? How?" My voice raises, and the tears that burn my eyes are threatening to spill over.

"How could you have seen how it's going to end up for Kyle and I? Because all I see right now, is pain and me trying to get his humanity back on. I don't know how I'm supposed to do that!" Some tears escape, and a cold finger brushes them away. 

Her eyes grow soft and gentle, and taking a deep breath she takes a seat on the bed and instinctively I take a seat next to her. "When your living in the present, and things are rough all you can see is darkness. Because it takes so much out of you, and you think that there's nothing out there for you anymore but pain and heartbreak. But that's not true, you need to keep fighting for him - and for your family. 

"That is exactly what you want to do. Is try and get him to turn it back on, but don't lose yourself in just him and just in love. Your family needs you to, and you have to try and stop Astra it's the only way out. There's a difference between wanting to do something, having to to do something. You want to have that perfect love and to fight for him and it, but you have to keep with your family to.

"Because one day, your going to wake up and wish that you didn't spend your whole life on love. Some of us spend to much time on love, while others don't spend enough time on it. Finding a balance can be hard, it really can be. But over time, it will work out, I promise." She says, and for some reason I really didn't want her to stop talking. 

Something in her soothing, sisterly tone makes me long for her to continue speaking. For her comfort and words of wisdom, because try as they might mom and Aunt Bex aren't the best advice givers.