Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution

Rebekah groans as she lifts her throbbing head up, looking around with dull blue eyes. Her back pulsing from the verain covered blade that was stuck through her back, and had hit her heart. "God, what the hell happened?" She groans out, trying not to move as it burned her whole body when she did.

"A bit uncomfortable is it?" A silky, yet sharp voice rings out through the air earning another groan from Rebekah.

"What do you want now? We evened our playing field ages ago, move on." She snaps back.

"Move on? You killed me, and then you killed my sister so I'm not letting that go. I've spent 900 years watching you, I've been everywhere. Your just blind and can't see me."

"Look, I''m sorry for that but you did kill my boyfriend so can we just be even? Let it go Z."

"NO!! YOU DO NOT GET TO CALL ME THAT!!" She lunges forwards driving a stake through Rebekah's stomcah in anger. She growls in her ear before whispering harshly in her ear, tickling it and bothering the hairs in it. 

"Your a liar and a manipulator Rebekah Mikaelson, and I'm going to make you suffer in ways you didn't even know existed. I will find a way for you to have a fate worse then death. I'll start by killing everyone you ever loved or cared about.

Obviously by starting with the easiest ones first, Matt Donovan, then the two Salvatore brothers since you made your rounds with the both of them. And finally come back and kill Marcellus Gerard, before topping it off with your beautiful Niece then I'll make your own family suffer."

A small whimper comes from the originals throat making Z chuckle. "But don't worry, I'll make it quick. Maybe. When I'm done, you'll wish to die but you won't ever die in my hands, at least not yet anyway." She sneers before turning around and leaving latching a door behind her.

~~~~~~

 Kyle heads back to the compound, his mind on Adriana only. The way her golden blonde hair falls so perfectly past her shoulders, and the way her blue eyes always show love, courage, strength, and just a hint of sadness made him never want to leave her side. He was positive that she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met, but he feared she might think he was hideous and desperate. With a saddened sigh her enters the compound, only to pinned immediately up against the wall by his throat by a rather angry hybrid.

"Where is she?" He growls, setting his hand over where Kyle's heart is.

"Wh-who?" Kyle stammers, grabbing Klaus's hand.

"Don't play dumb whit me!!" Klaus roars, sinking his claws into the vampire's chest causing him to gasp in fear.

"Sh-she left after you called.  I tried to follow her -- but she was already gone.. I don't know where she.. is!" He chokes out, and Klaus stares into his eyes starting to compel him.

"Tell me the truth. Where is she?" He growls, and Kyle attempts to shake his head as the hold on his throat gets tighter closing his windpipe rather quickly. "Tell me the truth, or I will kill you."

"I.... Don't.... Know!" Klaus releases him, and he grabs his throat rubbing it carefully. "I-I can help you find her though. She's new to this town, and most likely went anywhere that is secluded."

"Find her and bring her back to me, NOW!" He yells back, before storming off to consult with the rest of the arriving day walkers.

Marcel walks into the room, and holds up a phone. "Klaus, you need to here this." He calls over, and Klaus takes the phone.

"What?"

"Uh, this is Rana.. I think I found your daughter."

"Rana? Where is she?"

"She's in the woods, and she's pretty pissed off to. According to my knowledge, she's running away." Klaus growls in response and hangs up the phone tossing it to Marcel.

"Your welcome! Ass hole." Rana mumbles, before pulling on her coat and walking outside and inot the woods.

"Alright, I need every day walker to scan out through the woods and find Adriana. I want her back here, alive and unharmed." Everyone nods, before filing outside and into the woods to look for the runaway.

_______

A/N: Yes, it's so short don't kill me! :( I had all this written out and perfected, but, of course, my computer had to restart before I saved it. I promise that the next chapter will be long and answer questions. Thanks/Sorry again!