Chapter 16 ~ Night Time

A/N PLEASE READ!! Sorry about that, had to get your attention somehow xD Any-who, I wanted to tell you guys to please comment and give me your lovely feedback, because I am wondering if I should continue or stop. So comment below!

Also, I am going to be experimenting with 1st person point of view so again, tell me what you think of it. Oh, and this is really just like a filler chapter ha-ha. But it has a sweet Hadri (Hayley + Adriana) and Radriana (Rebekah + Adriana) moment in it. Thanks!

Elijah pauses hearing what his niece says clearly, and he looks up at everyone. He opens his mouth to speak but Rana interupts him off saying, "No Adri, you can't. The blood triggers growth, and we want you to live a full happy -" Adriana's eyes change once more, and she growls at Ranaora.

"You want me to be HAPPY?! You know what would make me happy? Blood, blood would make me happy." She says angrily, and grabs the knife on the counter squeezing it tightly in her little fist. Klaus chuckles slightly, and crosses his arms and watches the scene amused by his daughter's behavior.

"Well, at least we know where she gets the anger from." He says with a chuckle, earning a nasty glare from his daughter. A burning sensation starts in his stomach, and he clenches his fists tightly. You don't have to be a witch to be able to sense the anger and frustration in the room, and Rebekah sighs.

"Calm down Nik, it's past midnight and were all pissed off. I'll take Adriana upstairs and get her into something.. Suitable, and put her to bed. Would you like that Adri?" She says and, and the child instantly calms down and hops off the counter keeping the towel wrapped tightly around her body. "Very much so, thanks." She responds, and takes her Aunt's hand and they head upstairs. 

Adriana's POV

Aunt Rebekah leads me upstairs and to my bedroom, but pauses at the door and sighs for the room holds baby clothes and a huge white Lacey crib. "Well, your just going to have to sleep in the Guest Bedroom and borrow some clothes from me."

She says wearily, and leads me to the spare bedroom that is  significantly smaller then my other bedroom. A huge king sized bed takes up most of the space in the bedroom, and an oak dresser and small closet takes up the rest of the room.

The walls are a pale blue color, and I can see the moonlight streaming through the window and I find myself walking towards it but my Aunt stops me.

"You can look at the scenery later, you need to sleep. You've had a very long last few days." She says with a chuckle, and hands me a pretty white shirt with little flowers around the color and hem, that is long enough to fit as a small nightgown for me. 

"Thank you Aunt Rebekah, I will return it to you in the morning." I respond fluently in my British accent, and turn my back to my Aunt before dropping my towel and pulling the nightgown on. My wavy blonde hair falling loosely around my shoulders, and I turns back to face her.

She now a black comb and pink hair band in her hands, and we sit on the bed while I let her french braid my hair. "Auntie Bex, why was everyone looking at me like I was.. Crazy?" I ask her softly as she finishes the braid. 

"Because, you are different then most children. I'll explain in the morning. But right now it's time for bed." She responds, and helps tuck me in before handing me my favorite stuffed animal; A purple monkey with green eyes. She bends down and kisses my forehead, before walking towards the door

"Can you send my father up please? I want to tell him goodnight." At this remark my Aunt stops, and blinks her eyes before looking over her shoulder at me.

"Of course. Sweet Dreams Adriana." She says and flicks the light off before closing the door behind her. Adriana sighs, and closes her eyes and lets sleep consume her.

 -----------------------------------------------------------

                      3rd person POV

Rebekah reaches the stairs and is going down them as Rana is going up. "Goodnight Rana." She says coolly, and brushes past the witch and heads downstairs. She hears her two brothers talking in Klaus's study, and knocks briskly on the door. Elijah opens the door, and nods to his sister as she walks inside.

"Nik, Adriana wants you to go upstairs to say goodnight." She says stiffiling a yawn, and Klaus nods but  doesn't respond for a while. "Tell her I am in the middle of something very important." He says, barely paying attention to his sister as he continues to talk with his brother. 

The blonde original snorts, and walks to the door and pauses. "You want her to love you, and call you father but here you are not giving a damn about her! You will fail her if you don't try to love her." She says, and leaves the room slamming the door as hard as she can behind her.

Once again testing the strong foundations of the old mansion, and she dashes upstairs and heads to her room. She reaches her bedroom at the end of the hallway, and walks inside before flopping down on the bed not bothering to undress and falling into a deep slumber.

Hayley heads upstairs, and opens the door to her daughters new bedroom softly and walks over to the bed watching her sleep.

She smiles and strokes her head, before leaning down and kissing her forehead. Adriana reacts to the touch, and stirs before opening her eyes. A smile appears on her face at the sight of her mother. "Hi Mama." She says tiredly.

"Hey there baby girl. Sorry to wake you." Hayley responds, and sits on the edge of the bed.

"It's okay, I wanted to see you anyways." Adriana says and sits up before hugging her mother, wrapping her legs around her waist. The hug for a long time before Hayley sets her daughter back in bed pulling the covers up to her chin, tucking her in snugly.

"I wanted to see you to. Now, get some sleep I'll see you in the morning. I love you Adriana." The words flowing out of her like her own name. She bends down and kisses her softly on the forehead, and then on the cheek.

The blonde girl yawns in response and nods snuggling into the covers and comfortable bed, the feather pillows helping to. "I love you to mommy, your the best mom ever." She says before falling back asleep, and tears of happiness are in Hayley's eyes as she leaves.

Happiness and love flooding over her, filling her body and heart. She closes the door, and heads back to her room smiling softly as she does so.

_________________________________

A/N: Who do you think it is? Let me know in the comments section below :) Thanks , and have a great rest of the day! XOXO HM