Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family

A/N: Hi guys! I've been getting some questions via PM if now that Klaus's daughter was born in The Originals, if it is going to change anything about the story. The answer is no.

I will not be changing anything, as I stated before I'm not following the plot line of TO. :) Also, I am not a huge Elena fan anymore, so you Elena lovers might not care for this chapter xD Thank you and remember to like and comment this story! XOXO HM

3rd Person POV

Elena sighs, and pushes Stefan away from Adriana before they both dash upstairs. "Klaus." She says and appears on the other side of the long walk way. Klaus's growls, and steps forwards but hits a barrier.

"Let me in you doppelganger bitch!" He shouts back, and Elena smirks. 

"Your going to have to ask the woman of the house, Lucy. She owns the deed to this house, to keep out unwanted visitors like yourself." She says calmly back. 

Klaus stares Lucy in her eyes and compels her, "Invite me in, now!" He says, and Lucy blinks her shining blue eyes. 

"I apologize, but I cannot do that." She says, and Klaus realizes she is already compelled. 

"How unfortunate for you.." Before anyone knew what was going on, Klaus launches the knife at Lucy and it hits her in the side of the neck. Her hands fly up to it and she gags, before falling over dead. "Now, about my daughter.." He dashes in and Rebekah, Elijah, and Hayley are behind him.

Klaus pins Elena up against a wall, and she grabs his throat in a desperate attempt to push him off. "Don't even try love." He says, and stabs her in the stomach with the stake before pulling it back out. She gasps before falling to the ground, and he kneels beside her before thrusting his hand in her chest and twisting her heart. Not killing her, but neutralizing her temporairly.

Damon, who is now fully awake and functioning, darts towards Klaus and throws him away from Elena. But, Rebekah quickly has Damon pinned down, and he throws her off. She is already back up, and dashes towards him, launching him into a rather pretty china cabinet.

Groaning, he stands up and launches a piece of glass at her, but Rebekah ducks it and grabs a broken peice of wood and launches it at his stomach, succeeding in stabbing him with it as well as pinning him to the wall. 

Tyler appears on the staircase after hearing the noise and smelling blood, and he sees Hayley walk in and quickly has her pinned against a wall. "Tyler! Glad we can finally meet again." She says, and her eyes turn gold before she knees him in the stomach and elbow-uppercuts him in the chin. He groans staggering back, before looking up in his hybrid form.

He lunges towards her, but she dodges the attack and punches him in the ribs wincing as her hand bruises instantly at the contact. She licks her lips before grabbing a piece of broken wood from the china cabinet, and stabs him with it right between his ribs.

"That's for the trying to kill me in the bayou," She rips it upwards hitting his heart, "And that's for my daughter you pyshcotic halfbreed." Tyler falls to the ground, neutralized by the dagger.

Elsewhere, Elijah dashes downstairs, to find Stefan trying to untie Adriana. "Get away from her!!" Elijah yells, and grabs Stefan launching him into a wall before vamp speeding towards him and throwing him into another wall.

The young vampire groans pushing himself up, and holds his hands up shoulder high. "Elijah, there's been a misunderstanding.." But he is pinned against a wall before her can say anything else. 

"I think not. You kidnapped my niece and tortured her now you tell me where the misunderstanding is in that!" The Original says, and Stefan grabs his hand.

"I. .Didn't torture her. I was trying to save her!" Elijah narrow his eyes at this new bit of information.

"Unfortunately, I don't believe you." With that he snaps Stefan's neck, and let's him fall to the ground. Hayley appears in the door way, slightly sweaty from the fight, and Tyler's blood on her hands[literally]. 

"I hope you made him pay." She says, and both there eyes meet before the fall onto Adriana. Her shirt is stained red, and her flesh is red and bleeding from the wolfs bane.

Her skin is a gray color do the hunger raging inside of her, she's unconscious, and her heartbeat is weak. Both head towards her, and Elijah pulls the ropes off her wrists just as Klaus and Rebekah appear.

"She's alive, but her heart beat is low. Also, she's hungry. We need to get some blood in her system, and quickly." Klaus nods and is gone and back again with Lucy, and drops her at Adriana's feet.

The child's body stirs slightly at the smell, before falling forwards now that the restraints are gone. Klaus catches her, and drops to his knees, pulling his daughter into his lap.

"I've got you now love, just hold in there." He says, and picks up Lucy's wrist and bites it before raising it to Adri's mouth gently pressing it to her lips. She doesn't respond though, and Klaus presses it harder to her mouth.

"Klaus, she's not responding.." Hayley says in a shaky voice, and tears appear in her eyes as Elijah takes her hand and Rebekah's. 

Klaus's eyes are filled with tears, "C'mon.. C'MON!" He yells, and pulls her jaw open letting the warm blood run into her mouth before closing her jaw. Everyone holds there breath, and wait for her to wait up or move. To do anything really.

But as the heart rate drops lower and lower, her tiny shoulders barely moving before she sucks in one deep breath and lets it all out just as she falls limp..

Klaus's cheeks are soon damp with tears, Hayley is on her knees her whole body shaking and her whole demeanor changing. "Oh my god, Oh my god!! My baby!" She cries out, and she is breathing hard and moves towards Adriana and Klaus.

Elijah who is also crying pulls Hayley back and into him. "Shhh.. It's okay, it's okay." He says shakingly, and his eyes move over to Rebekah who is sobbing her heart out, and the lumps in all there throats burning. There daughter and Niece was dead...

Cliffhanger!! Hehe read on to find what happens! HM