Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.

A/N: This takes place THREE days after the last chapter ended. It is now Saturday (in the story). :) Enjoy!

~~Adriana's Point of view~~

The light streams in through the window, creeping steathily across the floor boards and crawling onto my face and sending a wave of warmth through my body. Stirring slightly, I blink my bright blue eyes open scanning the big bedroom I've slept in for the past three days.

Sighing, I throw back the covers up my quilt and is in the walk in closet faster then ever before. Scanning through the various outfits, only one stands out today. A black tank top that is torn in a stylish way in the back, a pair of jean shorty shorts, and blue sneakers.

My blonde hair didn't even need brushing, and I quickly put it into a low hanging ponytail and do my make-up. Just as I'm putting the finishing touches on my lip gloss lip stick master peice, the door to my room flies open.

Z saunters in, her long legs enclosed in tight black skinny jeans, and hugging her upper torso is a black tank top and leather jacket. The black heeled boots and tough make-up complete her bad ass look. I notice for the first her eyebrow piercing, and the red tatoo on her neck. Before I can ask her about it, she tosses me my phone.

Puzzled, I instinctivley catch it and turn it on seeing 22 unread texts and 19 missed calls and 19 voicemails. I look up at her puzzled, but she doesn't aknowledge it.

"Today is Saturday, the day of the party Kyle ever so kindly invited you to. Your parents and family will be the tonight, so we'll have to move fast with our plan. Don't let anything - or anyone - distract you. You remember the plan?" She says fluently, and her eyes going down to my phone and back up at me.

Wetting my lips slightly I nod, staring at the phone. I pull up the unread messages, and discover that there mostly from my mom, Uncle Elijah, a few from Aunt Bex, and a large amount from Kyle. But none from my dad.

Dissapointment floods over me, but I shake it off quickly and pull up a message from my mom asking; 'how are you? Are you safe? What happend between you and Klaus? Come home please!' and I feel a sharp jab in my heart. Sighing slightly I hit the reply button and quickly text her back saying:

Hey mom, it's me. I'm fine just really pissed at dad, he was a total ass to me. I'll explain soon. Meet me at the party tonight at 7:20 near the refreshment stands. I miss you.

Not shortly after I sent the text did she respond, and I could tell that she must have been waiting for the phone to ring for a while.

Adriana! I'm so happy to here that your safe, I thought that the witches might have grabbed you. I'll be there at 7:20 with Elijah and Rebekah. Don't worry about Klaus, he's an ass to everyone and he won't be coming to the party. It'll be our secret. I can't wait to see you!!

Even reading it I can still hear her think accent in my mind, and see her loving eyes. But, I had to seem vauge and angry over texts to get her interested in coming.

No, I'm much stronger then they are now. I've been practicing my magic, and I can't believe you didn't tell me about my grandmother, and how powerful she was! You've kept secrets for to long, and I have one to tell you. And soon our family will be together again. Tonight I'm going to introduce you to a few... Friends of mine, and we'll talk about  me moving back in. See you later. Bye.

After sending it, I turn my phone off shoving it in a drawer.

"That was wonderful! I can't wait to meet her, and she can help us bring both of them to justice. Together." She says, and I nod slightly still not saying much to her since I temporpaily moved in, since she seemed to be keeping me out of the detailed planning. I turn and dash out, eager to get ready for the party!