Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4

A/N: This is it! The final part of the Taken chapters! But don't worry, this isn't going to be the end of the action and drama. Just like always you must read the parts before this one to fully understand what is going on. Please comment below and give me what you think, feedback is critical! I want to have this story be long and full, and in order to do that I really need your votes/Comments. Questions or Concerns message me :) Xoxo HM

______________________________

Sophie stands up, and leans against the wall as her wounds start to heal easier. She swallows hared, and looks over at Klaus and then at Adriana. "You cant stop us anymore Klaus. We-I will always be one step ahead of you. If you kill me, you kill your daughter.

"She will grow up to be an evil part of this world, and everyone knows it. Let us finish the ritual, and then you can have her back." She says smartly, and walks up behind him. Klaus is fuming, and he whirls around and pins Sophie against the wall in a sudden outburst of rage.

"I will kill you. But after I have one of my witches remove the linking spell, and then I will rip your heart out. Or maybe I'll let Hayley do it." He threatens, and releases her and heads over to his daughter. He starts to remove the ropes when a sharp piercing pain shoots through his head, and he groans in anguish and pain.

He turns around to see Sophie holding her hand out to him, causing him pain. "Your forgetting that we are witches, and will not hesitate to kill you. You make one sudden move and both us will be dead." She threatens back, and focuses fully on Klaus, so she doesn't notice that Marcel and Davina have slipped inside and are behind Sophie in a flash.

"No one threatens my family!" Marcel yells out, and grabs her shoulders and pulls her arms roughly behind her back. "D, toss me those ropes!" He tells Davina, and she flicks her wrist and they are around the rouge witches wrist in a matter of seconds.

"If you can get her and Adriana somewhere safe, I can try to unlike them like I did with Hayley and her before." She says, and Klaus nods.

"Take her to the mansion, and put her in the cellar." He says, and walks over to his daughter and touches the ropes when the sound of sizzling flesh fills the room and he yells out pulling his hand back.

"There soaked in both vervain and Wolfs bane! You little witch, I'm going to enjoy ripping your throat out!!" He roars and turns to Davina, "Well Little Witch, your on the only one here that can untie her." He says, and Davina walks up to him.

"Why would  I want to to help you? What's in it for me?" She demands back, and Klaus narrows his eyes. "Freedom. You will be free of having to do anything for me." He says slyly.

The young girls eyes widen and she hesitates before muttering, "Deal." She says, and walks over to the baby and unites her wrists and ankles. 

By now the baby has passed out from the pain and from screaming for so long, and lays unconscious on the table. Davina picks her up and holds her on her hip, and strokes Adriana's face.

"She's breathing, but the pain has caused her to pass out. Here, I'm going back to the mansion." She says and hands Adri to her father and follows Marcel out of the building, and pauses at Elijah for he is still trapped in the fire.

"Need a hand Elijah?" She asks teasingly, and closes her eyes and focuses on the enchanted flames. "Ex Spiritum Intaculum, In Terrum Incendium, Phasmatos Salvis Adisdum!" She says in Latin, and the flames slowly start to disappear until the extinguish all together. She re-opens her eyes and smiles happily, before leaving with Marcel and Sophie. 

Elijah nods to the young girl, and hurries to Rebekah's side and kneels beside her. He grabs the dagger in her back, and starts to pull it out when it sucks back into her like two magnets. He looks up  at Klaus and his niece. "Is Adriana alright?" He asks seriously, and looks over at he dead witches and sighs for he doesn't like killing others.