Chapter 15 ~ Adriana

A/N: MUST READ!! I am going to be skipping over the part where they dramatically rescue Hayley from the coffin, because I don't want to type it. If this changes (which it might) I will let you all know. As of this moment, Hayley is free and in the kitchen.

Hey! Sorry that this took long :( I apologize if this is rushed or choppy, I have been thinking about this story so much and going ahead of where I'm at now. Haha, so I need to caught up. ;) Also, I apolgize in advance for the creepy song that is paired with this chapter lolz. XOXO HM

Klaus sighs and turns to face his family, his hand covered in fresh witch blood. He blinks his eyes as he looks at his child, for she looks.. Bigger. Shaking his head and thinking that it is just his eyes playing tricks on him, and sighs looking at the body.

"Give her to the wolves Rebekah, they'll enjoy her. In the meantime, let's go home brother." Klaus says, and steps over his sisters desiccated body on his way out of the church. 

Rana steps out of the shadows, and holds a hand up to Rebekah and she slowly starts to undessicate. The pale body stirs before groaning and sitting up, glaring at her brother Elijah. "Next time you two braniacs have a plan, count me out of it..." She says, and shakes her head trying to clear it.

She looks up at the child in Elijah's arms who is squirming and who's blonde curly hair now tickles her shoulders and face is longer, while the baby blue eyes look wider and more.. Grown up. Every part of Adriana does, and she strongly resembles a mature 5 years old. "Elijah, what is happening to my niece?" She asks standing up, her voice rough and crackly.

Elijah and Rana both look over at the child, there faces lined with worry and curiosity. Rana is the first to speak, "Well, I suppose she is aging. Let's get her back to the Mansion and I'll take a look at her." She says, and Elijah nods and they head to the mansion.

Rebekah pauses at Sophie's dead body, and unable to resist the urge to feed, she lunges and dives into her neck drinking up her blood hungrily. She releases her deceased victim, before grabbing her leg and dragging her out behind her. Feeling quite refreshed and happy.

                                                        **Back at the Mansion** 

Klaus strides into the mansion followed by his siblings, and lets the front door slam shut, telling anyone inside that the all powerful original is now back. Rebekah follows close behind, her blue eyes showing signs of annoyance.

"Why don't you just announce your home to the whole bloody quarter?" She snaps irritably, and walks through the house checking it over for witches. Not seeing any, she sighs and flops down onto a chair. "How can you all not be exhausted and starving?" She mumbles, already half asleep.

Rana rolls her eyes, and walks into the kitchen and sets up an area for the baby to lay on. She starts crushing up some herbs, seeds, and pours some warm water into the bowl. Before mixing the herbs into the water. "Okay. I've dealt with rapid growth in the past. I know what to do. But first, I need a bit of blood from everyone." She explains, holding up a sharp knife. 

Elijah is the first to step forwards and take the knife. At this point, he is tired of witch drama and wants this to be done with. He encloses the blade in his hand, and slices it easily. He lets the blood drip down into the bowl, before watching his wound heal up. "Klaus, your next." He says, handing the blade to his brother.

"Now Elijah, the last time a witch did a spell with my blood it was to kill me and end us all." Klaus states plainly, and takes the blade.

Rana rolls her brown eyes, and stirs the blood in with the herbs and water. "If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it already. Plus, the last witch you worked with was a Psychopathic maniac who tried to wipe out an entire race. Just give me your blood." She states and Klaus shrugs, walking over to the bowl. He jams the blade into his hand, and lets the blood run into the bowl.

Everybody repeats this, before Rana stirs the blood before putting it into a baby bottle. "Alright Adri, drink up. This should either A. slow down the aging, or B. speed it up." She says, and hands it to the baby - well child now - that is sitting up on the counter. Everyone looking at her in shock and amazement, but also pure worry. 

                                           **Adriana POV**

I sit up on the counter, and look over at my family who are looking at me like I am some weirdo. Something in my body feels different, and my teeth seem longer and stronger. I see a bottle filled with red liquid, that smells so good!

Everything becomes clearer and sharper, and my pupils turns creamy gold color, and the white part of my eye turns blood red. The veins under my eyes swell, and I snatch the bottle away and quickly gulp it down.

It coats the back of my throat and slithers down, and it stings a bit but tastes sweet and pure. Almost like chocolate. I tilt it upside down while it is in my mouth, and I let out a yelp as my legs start to grow longer and the damp towel I am wrapped up in starts to shrink.

I drop the bottle and tears swell in my eyes, before evaporating as soon they come. I look up, my almond shaped blue eyes staring up at my family slightly confused at there expressions.

Auntie Bekah's eyes are filled with tears, and her hands over her widened mouth.

Uncle Elijah's face is twisted up in confusion and aw while his jaw is slack, and so is my fathers and mothers.

Everyone is looking at me like they have never seen me before in there life. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask in my light British accent, glancing up at Ranaora who's face looks fearful and amused at the same time. "Uh.. Oops?" Ranaora says with a chuckle, and I raise one eyebrow still confused at them.

End Adriana POV

Rana chuckles and looks at the now beautiful 10 year old sitting on the counter wrapped up in a fluffy white towel. "Well.. Now you don't have to worry about Potty Training her." She says nervously, and looks up at Klaus's face staring intently at them.

The first one to speak is Elijah, for he regains his composer first and much faster then the others. "No Adriana, you look beautiful as always." He speaks fluently to the 10 year old, and smiles warmly. Adriana shrugs, and wraps the towel tighter around her body, while licking her blood stained red lips thoughtfully.

"I want more." She says in a slightly commanding voice, her face stern and strict.

Elijah wrinkles his brow and looks at her thoughtfully. "More what Adriana?" He asks.

"More.." Adriana pauses to let her mind settle on the right word. "More blood." She says with a dazzlingly smile.

A/N: That's a wrap! Once again, please vote/comment and the next chapter will be up in a day or two promise! :) XOXO HM