Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes

A/N: Heyo! Soo, I found the perfect song that represents Kadriana (finally!). It's Wings by Sofi De La Torre (it's on the side) and it also represents this chapter very well :D What do you think of it? Do you think there's a song that fits them better? Put it in the comment box below! :) Love you all!

-----------------

Flashback, 1922

A man and a woman are sitting untop of two thrones, and then girl is wearing a flowy long dress while the man is wearing a suit and tie. "Ah, don't you just love the royal life? It's splendid!" The woman exclaims, and rests her hands on the sides of the throne.

The young man grins back at her, and they look over at the open doors to what they called 'The Throne Area'. "Indeed sister, it is amazing isn't it?" Staring out that the busy streets that are filled with cars he smirks happily. He then glances over at the two tall built vampire body guards, and he couldn't help but grin widely at them.

A loud piercing scream breaks them away from the happy simplicity of there life, to stare with wide eyes at a vampire gruesomely feeding off a human. When it looks up, blood is covering his face and the human is dead. Thus breaking one of there sworn rules that no-one was to kill any humans. It is punishable by death.

"Foul creature! State your name so we may end you in a proper manner!" The man roars at the vampire, who just laughs wickedly.

The vampire dashes raises his arms up, and the necks of the vampire guards get snapped by two other vampires. "The name, my kind fellows is the King of New Orleans. Show me some respect! My friends over here will now kindly escort you outside, where you will be lead to your deaths. Or exiled depending on the level of your bad bureaucracy."

Now angered the female rises from her throne. "You are not the King! and you will not escort us outside without a fight!" She shouts, and throws the vampires into a wall. But they spring up easily.

Hissing, everyone charges at each other...

End Flashback. Start Adriana's POV

Listening to Marcel's story the other day (four days ago to be exact), was really interesting. He's a great story teller, and everything was very chilling. Better yet, we finally understood more about Astra and Samuel and how they think - which would give us the upper hand.

Sending a confident smile into the mirror, I place the finishing touches on my make-up before running a hand through my now straightened hair. Fidgeting with my outfit, I smirk before picking up my beige purse and walking out of my room. My black heels clinking slightly on the wood, and I walk downstairs sending a wink at mom who is talking to dad on the phone.

"Yes Klaus, she's fine. She's upstairs watching Barney and texting with Davina." She rolls her eyes, and gestures for me to run. "Yes, yes, she's fine. No, you don't have to worry no one will hurt her while your gone promise... KLAUS MIKAELSON SHE'S MY DAUGHTER TO! CAN HANDLE THIS!" She screams into the phone, before hanging up and shaking her head slightly.

Trying not to laugh is extremely hard. "Barney? Really mom?" I ask cracking up in between the questions.

She smirks and tosses me a sealed package, which I catch with ease. "Yes, Barney.Your father seems to think that just because he's out of town that I'm not going to be able to handle things here. Now remember, no telling your father where your going! He will murder me and then well the guys Whose Name We Don't Mention." She winks at me, and grinning widely i give her a tight hug.

"Be safe honey. Call me if anything goes wrong, I can be there in a heartbeat. Oh honey, please promise me that you'll be okay." She murmurs into my hair, and leaning back I smile at her.