Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην 2csmith15

A/N: Picks up right where chapter 2 left off :) Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Nicholas looks over at Marry, and shakes his strong head. "No, sorry Hayley. Klaus only wanted us to watch over you, and make sure that you don't get into any trouble" The handsome male states. He is somewhat cute, with light wavy brown hair, and grey colored eyes, he is extremely tall 7'2 and very well built as well.

His body is covered with a dark blue T-shirt and black jeans with sneakers. He is accompanied by Marry (Mar-ree), an equally large and built man that looks very much like the other.

Except, instead of light wavy brown hair he has long straight black hair that lands in dreadlocks, and wears a white t-shirt instead of blue.

Hayley sighs and puts her hands on her baby bump, and looks at them with her pleading round, brown wolf eyes. "Fine, whatever. I guess we'll have to wait until Elijah or Rebekah get back. God, I'm so thirsty, and nothing seems to fix that!" She exclaims, and takes a long drink of her Orange Juice.

A few seconds after the liquid goes dow,n she freezes up. The small slender glass slips out of her hand and lands with a loud shattering sound on the tile flooring.

The glass laying in now intricate shards. Hayley grabs the nearest chair for support, and cringes and cries out as the baby rapidly kicks around within her womb. Slowly, she starts to feel light-headed before everything goes black and she tumbles to the floor.

_________

Elijah Mikaelson walks down the streets of New Orleans' French Quarter, his eyes scanning for any signs of danger. He looks around, and walks into the local corner store and heads to the fridge section.

He looks around, and goes to grab some milk when another hands gets there first. Elijah looks up and sees the brown haired, slender figure of a woman. not just any woman -  Sophie Devaroux. A witch.

"Wow, didn't know Vampires drank anything other then blood. A new hobby?" The slender girl asks, and puts the milk into her cart.

"Sophie. Actually, this milk carton is not for me, but for Hayley. She is thirsty, and is far enough in her pregnancy where she needs all the milk she can get." The Original says, and looks at the young witch. He takes another carton and nods softly at her.

"That's right, I almost forgot about her. Klaus is keeping her locked inside so much, the witches are starting to forget that she is carrying the baby that will slaughter us all. Yeah, there not a fan." Sophie states, and grabs some cheese and puts it with her herbs and milk. She was planning on a big spell, and would need everything to complete it.

Elijah chuckles, and steps forwards his face growing protective and stern. "If you or the witches of the French Quarter even try to hurt Hayley or the child inside of her, you will not just have to deal with my brothers rath, but my own. I recommend you keep your distance." He says, and turns walking off towards the cash registers.

Sophie swallows hard, imagining what Klaus the Original Hybrid would do to her and her coven if they did anything to the child. "Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take. Sorry Elijah." She says, and walks in the opposite direction.

_________

A/N: This was so short! Arrg, sorry! More to come! Please comment/vote! Thank you!  Please let me know if I should continue this! :)