Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time

Rebekah sighs, pulling her limp blonde hair up into a ponytail. She is standing in her large bathroom, mending up her wound and making sure it is healing properly. She winces, and looks at her neck wound that sure is taking it's time to heal.

She would need human blood shortly, but didn't want to leave Hayley alone. Even if Elijah was there, she didn't want to risk upsetting her brother again.

She carefully washes her face before apply make-up again, and then walks back down stairs. "Feeling better Bekah?" Hayley asks from her comfortable position on the couch, her plump lips pulled in her awkward smile.

"Fine, much better. How about you? You gave us a real scare there." She replies, and leans against the wall.

"I'm fine, really. Just a tad tired but that's normal. Right Rana?" The young witch turns to look at the two girls, and smiles nodding.

"That's right. The spell wasn't even close to my most powerful spell, but it was still strong. Hayley should be resting though, not reading." She states, and sighs leaning against the couch.

Elijah laughs as the girls, and smiles his soft careful smile. "I'm glad your both feeling better. Hayley, you really should be resting upstairs. You really worried me-us there for a bit." He says catching himself quickly, and nods to her.

Hayley smiles back, but pulls a blanket over her boiling legs. "I'm fine here thank you." She states plainly, and pulls her hair to one side. Taking in a deep breath, Hayley picks up her glass of milk and takes a sip.

With a smile, Elijah sits down and starts talking with his sister. "What do you think our brothers up to now?" He asks his sister.

"I don't know, and I don't care. He's most likely torturing some innocent until they beg for him to let them go, and then killing them. Classic Nik." Rebekah replies, and sighs leaning back in her chair.

"Now brother, where do you keep those blood bags?" She asks with a smirk.

"Now Rebekah you and I both know that I am the only one that drinks them." Elijah retaliates, grinning at there little game.

"Fine, Hayley blood bags where are they?" She asks.

"In the fridge. Where else would they be?" The wolf asks, and pushes the blanket off her legs, and rises to her feet with difficulty. Elijah was beside her in a flash, helping her to stand and walk. "I just have to go to the bathroom Elijah, nothing to worry about.

"I'm capable of going to the bathroom alone." She says, and pads into the bathroom before closing the door. She goes to the bathroom, and washes her hands. The warm water feeling great, and she dries her hands. Suddenly, a sharp pang rushes through her stomach making her cringe and she clutches the counter for support.

Her stomach lurches, and the baby stirs restlessly, causng her to cry out softly, and puts one hand on her stomach and breathe hard. She waits a few minutes for it to pass, but the rolling feeling in her stomach still lingers. She yelps as the baby moves downwards and her water breaks. "Elijah!! Rebekah!!" She calls out, and  Oh dammitt, I'm going into labor.. God help me!

Rebekah and Elijah are there in a flash, and Elijah forces the door open. When they see her, there eyes widening.

"It-it's the baby.. It's coming." Hayley says breathing hard, and Elijah takes her arm and tries to lead her to her bedroom but when she sees the stairs she shakes her head. "No, no way! I cannot take the stairs! Dammit Elijah I'm going into Labor!" She yells at him, and starts panting as the contractions shoot through her body.

Rebekah nods to her brother, and he picks Hayley up and carries her into the Guest Bedroom downstairs and lays her down on the bed. Rebekah soon moves beside Hayley. "Okay, just breathe Hayley.. Elijah, go get Rana she can help up, and get some cold and wet towels. GO!" She yells at him, and grabs a towel and lays it down under the pregnant wolf.

Hayley cries out, and looks up at Bekah. "Bekah, call Klaus.. He should be here." She says and cringes softly. Rebekah nods, and pulls out her phone and calls Klaus.

He answers, "Oh, I see my little sister hasn't bit the dust yet." His thick sarcastic voice answers.

"Nik, there's no time for arguing. It's Hayley, the baby is coming. You need to get over here. Now!" She says, and then hangs up and tosses her phone aside.

Klaus blinks his blue eyes, and his smile a true genuine smile before dashing off and into his house. "Rebekah! Elijah!" He calls out, and he catches Hayley's scent and follows it to the guest bedroom. "I'm here." He says plainly.

"Thank god Nik, now, I have no idea what to do." Rebekah says, and Hayley pulls her knees up and puts them apart before digging her hands into the sheets. "Here we go.."

______________-

Thank you all for reading, and Chapter 7 will bring birth and a surprise. Let me know what you think of it in then comments! :) Sorry for the cliff hanger and short chapter. Lol XOXO HayleyMikaelson