The Devil's Wife (review)

Hey, guys!

I was trying to delete an A/N and accidently deleted The Devil's Wife chapter. Sorry! So below is a review of what happened. Again, so sorry. 

_______________

Klaus and everyone stole back Adriana from the witches that took her and found out that Sophie was magically linked to Adriana.  Sophie mentioned something about saving Kol from the other side, but no one believed her. So, they took both  of them back to the Mikaelson Mansion where Davina unlinked them after she freed Elijah from the flame ring he was in. Thus causing her to overuse magic and pass out in the mansion. Rebekah is still daggered from the fight, and Marcel brings her home. Klaus put Adriana upstairs with Elijah and ties Sophie up in a chair.

Just as Sophie and Klaus were getting to the good part[where Klaus gets violent and angry] the house gets under attack by witches who are giving everyone supernatural[not Sophie though] anyeurysms. Hayley gets to the basement where the magic isn't that bad, Elijah gets Adriana to the church, and Klaus is stuck with Sophie. 

Klaus then compels Sophie to stop the witches at all costs, but when Sophie stands up she starts attacking him. It is later found out that someone was inside of Sophie, possessing her. Who you might ask? None other than the Devil's Wife. Esther. 

At the Chruch, Adriana tells Elijah that Klaus and Hayley are okay and with 'adma' (grandma) when really there not. Elijah seems to believe her, and shrugs it off, as he is fascinated with Adriana.

The witches storm the house and steal Rebekah.

Marcel finds two witches sneaking out of the woods and puts them into a cell somewhere in the Quarter and has some day walkers question them. They don't find out anything useful, though.

Well, that's about it! :) Sorry again for the mishap with deleting, but this pretty much covers it. Any questions, comments concerns? Post them here or message me. Sorry again!

Xoxo HM