Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.

A/N: Thanks for waiting pationtly for this to be published. I apoligize if it seems a bit rushed.  IT's a long one again guys! Xoxo HM

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabine walks into the graveyard and to the witches magic room, standing at the doorway looking around at the blazing candles and open Grimoires scattering the floor and shelves.

Droplets of blood dot the floor, and streaks of blood are on the walls. All around her on the floor are bodies with white sheets over them in a circle, with one in the center.

A daggered vampire. Rebekah Mikaelson. A young with witch with brown hair stands over her, drawing energy from her ancestors and the candles. Sabine is the first to speak. "Is it done?" She asks her, and feels the immense power coming radiating from the room.

The young witch opens her eyes, and turns around revealing that it is the same witch from earlier. Tera is her name. "Yes, it is complete. The spell was hard and draining, but with the help of our fallen friends, ancestors, and these candles, I was able to do it." Tera responds with a smile.

"Good, everything is going according to plan. Now don't disappoint us, and do it." Sabine responds swallowing hard, and Tera nods walking over to Rebekah and kneeling down beside her. She grabs a hold of the dagger in her chest and slowly pulls it out.

________________________

Klaus reaches the church and storms inside, and sees Davina lighting candles and reading out of appears to be a bible. "No offense love, but at the moment, there are more important things for you  to do then lighting candles and praying." Klaus comments as he walks up to her, his hands and chin showing a red bloody tint. Davina snaps the book shut and turns around rolling her eyes.

"Actually, I'm Jewish. And this is a Grimoire I snagged from your house, and I'm not praying, I'm doing a power binding spell for this room. When the witches come in here, we'll need it." She says, and gestures in a circular motion at her own chin. "You gotta a little something.."

Klaus's expression changes from angry to slightly shocked at her but he quickly recovers, ignoring her last comment. "Good. Where's Adriana?" He asks, but he catches the sound of her heartbeat and brushes past the young witch and heads to the door leading to the stairs and heads up them.

Davina rolls her eyes. "Your welcome!" She calls after him, and chuckles as she closes her eyes and murmurs something in Latin as she continues the spell.

Her nose starts to bleed, first just a few drops and then hard and harder until blood is running down her lips and chin. She fights against it, and continues to draw energy from the candles. Her eyes fly open and she gasps loudly, before fainting. 

Klaus reaches the top of the staris and heads down the hallway and into the attic, and walks into the room and heads over to his daughter who is sound asleep in Davina's bed. He looks at her with soft blue eyes, and gently touches one of her curls that are surrounding her face. His lips part slightly as he looks at her peaceful, angelic face.

His thoughts are interrupted though when he hears the church door open and then slam shut. "I wonder who that could be." Klaus says, and dashes downstairs. Just as he reaches the bottom of the stairs he is slammed up against the wall, by a very angry and rather annoyed blonde vampire.

"What the bloody hell were you thinking? Stabbing me in the back with a bloody bloody dagger, and leaving me in a box and pawning me off to the witches!" Rebekah demands, and throws Klaus into a wall and dashes towards him and kicks him in the chest.

But Klaus grabs her foot before she can, and stands up knocking her down to the ground. He grabs her and slams her against a wall, flashing his eyes at her. "I did NOT dagger you Rebekah!! The witches did! Why would you think that?" He yells, and throws her down the aisle.