Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole

A/N: I have been having difficulty seeing this chapter and recent PM's have told me as well. The hole number of the story's length should be around 5-6 pages. If you can't see it let me know ASAP!!

Unknown Persons POV

"She'll figure us out!" He exclaims slamming his hands down on the table, making me sigh in annoyance. "Do you really think that this will work? Do you know what your promising? What your thinking about doing? This is suicide, you know that! Or at least I'm hoping your smart enough to figure that out.

"Considering that your leading a group of 600 vampires and 100 wolves to there slaughter! On a full moon, of all the times. Don't you have any sense at all, woman? We will be slaughtered without a second thought, those mangy wolves cannot be trusted!!" He exclaims, gesturing as he speaks his eyes burning with rage.

Sighing annoyingly, I patiently wait for him to get done his ranting and raving. When he turns back to face me, I raise up one hand towards him and he freezes up unable to move a bone in his body.

"I know what I'm doing, and what I'm getting myself into. Have some faith, brother, it's only a matter of time before everything falls back into place. With us ruling the way we ruled many years ago, and everyone worshipping us.

"We will change this place back to our home. Now, you can either be with me. Or, your against me. It's up to you, but if you are against me I will not hesitate to kill you during battle. Nothing and no one will get in MY WAY!

"Not the original family, not there pathetic daughter, or that vampire that's been wondering around town like she owns the place. Not even you." With that, I pull my hand downwards making him fall to the ground and her looks up at me in fear as his nose, ears, and eyes violently start bleeding.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll do anything that you want me to, just please... Don't do this!" He exclaims trying to fight against my magic, what a fool he is!

"Good, because I don't need to deal with your tantrums. I have an army to organize, and I am NOT going to let you get in my way!" My voice is hard and stern, and I keep him there while I turn and keeping my hands folded behind my back, I exit the room. Only then is he released, and his sighs of relief can be heard from the hallway. 

------------------------------------

End Unknown Person's POV, start Hayley's POV

Sighing softly the warm water laps onto my ankles and then my legs, as I slowly sit down into the bath I've prepared for myself. Picking up the bottle of bubbles, I unscrew the cap, look at the bottle the water, and back again before turning it upside down.

Dumping the remaining bubbles into the water. It wasn't much, but it was enough to surround my aching tight body and relax it to some degree. I run my hand over the sides of my pulled back hair, before closing my eyes letting my body slide down more into the water. My tight muscles loosening, and easing the soreness in my arms and legs.

The waters and bubbles surrounding my chin, and tickling the ends of my ear lobes. I'm afraid to move, afraid that this relaxing moment would disappear to soon. That all my troubles would come flooding back; and just like that they did.

Opening my eyes, I squirm as I try to get comfortable again but I couldn't. I put my drenched hands and arms on the side of the tub, and push myself up using my toe to pull the plug on the drain of the tub. 

After showering the bubbles off, I flick off the water before throwing back the curtain and grabbing a white soft towel. Wrapping it around my body, I step out of the tub jumping slightly at the icy cold tile.