Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!

A/N: As most of your know there was a lot of difficulties with chapter, and it has all been explained in an A/N before this. Also, from here on out I will be calling Sophie Esther since Esther is after all in Sophie's body. xD Anyway's enjoy the chapter! XOXO HM

Klaus takes a deep breath, and staggers to his feet his eyes turning a shining gold color. He stares at the woman that is claiming to be his mother, and he looks her up and down.

"Why should I believe you? I watched my mother bleed out and die." He says and watches his distance, wondering if he should kill her or not. Sophie/Esther laughs, and walks over to Klaus and touches his cheek.

"Oh Niklaus, such trust issues. If you don't believe me then fine, I'll prove it to you. When you were about five years old, you gave Rebekah a toy solider that you carved out of wood.

"Before I died, I told you that I wanted this family to be together and that forgiveness is not a tool but a gift. Only to be killed for it." She says, and walks to the table where a set of pictures of Hayley and Adriana lay. Taken from when Klaus had the baby showing.

"What a beautiful girl. Both Hayley and Adriana." Esther comments, and picks up a picture of them. Klaus takes a in a deep breath and holds his head up, looking at his mother.

"Why are you here? Why come back now of all the times when you could have returned and caused us misery. Why now?" He demands, and dashes towards the witch and grabs her throat slamming her against a wall. Esther chuckles, and stares at her son.

"Oh Niklaus, you commit such vile acts. While you could just meerly talk to me, you much rather go to war over it." She says, and Klaus tightens his grip on her throat. 

"If you do not answer me, I will rip your heart out... Again." He snarls, and sets a hand on where her heart is beating through her chest.

"Oh my son, do you really think I would miss out on seeing my Granddaughter growing up? I came back back for her, and her only." Esther says, and watches as Klaus's blue eyes show mixed emotions of rage, frustration, and sadness. 

_____________________________________________________

Elijah sighs, and stares into Adriana's blue eyes totally captivated by her beauty. He quickly snaps out of it at her comment that they are okay, and pulls his brows together in wonder. "What are you talking about?" He asks his neice, and moves his body so that he can he lean over her in a protective crouch.

Adriana giggles, and smiles widely, showing her growing in baby teeth. "Mama, dada are kay." She says and reaches up and grabs her Uncle's nose. With a soft smile, Elijah removes her hand and holds it gently. "How do you know that Adriana?"

"'Cause andma is with them, I told ou bethore." She says, blinking her eyes at him and she wrinkles her brows slightly. She grabs the blanket that is around her and pulls it up to her chin and puts it right in her mouth and chews on it slightly.

Elijah shakes his head and pulls the blanket out of her mouth and says, "Do no commit such foolish and childish behavior." He says, and Adriana nods and looks around at her surroundings.

"Okayyy. Where's mama?" She asks him, and Elijah sighs and stands up.

"Good question. Good question." He murmurs, and hears a noise coming from the stairs and instantly grows stiff and protective.

Even though he is still a little down from the fight with the witches, he will always protect his niece and family. He hears a rustle at the doorknob, and just as the door opens The Original dashes forwards grabbing a hold of the culprit's throat and slams it against the wall. He flashes his eyes at her, and then relaxes realizing it is only Davina, one of his Allies.