Acknowledgement by empathyberry

Akala niyo si Jorge lang hano? Siyempre hindi ako papakabog! Sa dami ba naman ng gusto kong pasalamatan, I wanted to take this opportunity!

Una na diyan ang mga book awards na aking sinalihan (na hindi ko mamention sa dami😁), sa mga admins (Hagithimo, Chozawen, team __Elysians__, riyaaphrodite,jajahearts1, SereinV, Tisayslayer)
at judges(Emerald_Griffin, jailleunamme, InkedImagination, 23meraki, SereinV, fharniee319, KapeEveryMinute). Thanks for all the effort to help me improved and for the honest feedbacks that help me grow.

To those website and mental health facilities that raised awareness about mental health illnesses, more strength, energy, and knowledge so that you can help more people in need.

To the 'Page turners' of this story salamat! Una na diyan si sissy nellixtar na unang nakadiskubre nang istoryang ito noong 2019 na ang title pa noon ay 'Ms. Writer's Mr. Right' (sis completed na itey 😊) and sa avid readers ko na sina kyubi3 and HeyItsYourBadWriter na nagbasa talaga nitong isinulat ko, thank you thank you guys sa inyong mainit na pagtangkilik at suporta.

Sa mga closest friends ko here RamApostol05 and ate JZRomeo, thank you for always there at my back (yes pasan ko kayo char) and for cheering me for the completion of this. Grabe you really boosted my energy friends!

To Ate Joyce, my dream self 😁. You don't have idea how I wish to be you just to be with Angelo during in our High School days and how happy I am that we are on the same course during college🙂. I hope that everything goes well with you and your Angelo (that was one thing also that I am thanking of na hindi ang Angelo ko ang nakatuluyan mo lol 😆 charot lang). Best wishes for you and your husband.

To Angel of mine--Angelo. Thank you for not letting me in to your world, siguro hindi ko ito naisulat. Don't worry naka-move on na ako sa 'yo. I wish all the best for you as you help more people and teach the future residents of this world. Ingat ka palagi.

To Marvin Mirinda na kahawig ni Tony Labrusca--my inspirations for Rain--thank you for entrusting your work 'I am Yours' to me, though I can't continue to write it. I really hope that, like Rain, you will give writing a try. And hope that I will meet you here in Wattpad someday 😉.

To my parents na hindi nagrereklamo kahit wala akong trabaho at tinatanghali pa minsan ng gising, thank you and sorry Mama and Daddy. And to my twinny na tagapagbili sa tindahan namin at tagagawa ng mga gawain kong bahay while I am busy, thank you twinny siguro hindi ko ito natapos kung wala ka ditey.

To myself for not giving up on writing despite of procrastinations and writer's blocks, congratulation you made it.

And everything will not be possible without my Prince Charming--our Lord Jesus Christ. The very reason why I am still writing. Thank You for orchestrating everything--for the love, peace, understanding, motivation and inspiration. We made it!