Chapter 3

Omg, almost 300 reads already, that's crazy! Thanks guys again. Onto the chapter.

Your POV

As Enderlox flys off I stand there wondering. Why can't I tell anyone? Why not even Sky?

I run fast, hoping that I don't get in any trouble for being late. I arrive at my post and I see my boss, our comander. He has been in control since deadlox went missing after a year.

He is nice every now and then but he is mostly bosy and mean. He has green-grey eyes, scruffy black hair and very pale skin.

As I reach him I'm out of breath, puffing and panting since my home is far away. "S-sorry I-I'm late b-boss,"I pant.
"It's ok (y/n), but where have you been?" He asks.
"Haunted forest." I reply
"Wow yeah you need sleep, you're tired. Deadlox wouldn't want tired guards would he?"
"But, I-," I start but he stops me by saying Alison wil take my place while I get rested.

Alison is my best friend but we don't see each other often becuase she is a day guard and im a night guard (sorry if your character is named Alison, lets just say its luck being friends with someone that has the same name as you). We said that we would help eachother in anyway we could so she won't mind a more hours work for a week or so. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and slightly tanned skin.

I yawn and head off to my house again. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

I wake suddenly as something bangs on my roof. I groan and look at my clock, 6:47am. Getting up I decide to investigate. Not even putting on any warm clothes, just going outside. (you wore clothes to bed, remember?)

I grab the ladder and lean it against the house, climbing onto the roof. There lying on the side facing the forest lay a sleeping enderdraggon hybrid, Enderlox. I giggle at the sight slightly and quietly. But he woke up.

"Hello, did I wake you?" I ask. "You woke me."
"Yeah sorry about that and yes you did wake me. Why were you giggling?"

How did he know? "I know because I now have really good hearing and yes, I can read minds." He says creepily.
"Oh ok, why are you here and on my roof too?"

"Well I came here to say hello and I'm on your roof because I crashed when coming to say hi. I crashed because I'm really hungry from yesterday because I didn't get a good meal." He expalins looking at me.

"Well sorry you would of killed me if I didn't speak up. You would of killed me and you would still be in the forest killing innocent guards and people." I say defending people who enter the forest.

"Well some of the guards I want to kill, like Sky's guards, but I will expalin that later." He says then quickly changing the subject. "Do you want to go hunting?"

"Sure I'll grab my sword."

-time skip to into the forest- (bit of blood)

I had my sword by my side walking through the 'Haunted Forest', enderlox flying ahead looking for animals. Every now and then I would see dried spots of blood on trees and the ground.

Enderlox interrupts my thoughts and I'm glad. But straight away I'm horrified. He is squatting in front of a tree. One of his hands is holding a fully grown deers neck. The other hand is raised, claws ready. I turn my head to avoid the gore.

I turn back and the deer is dead, blood leaking from its chest. Enderloxs hands are now covered in blood. I don't know why but I smile at the sight.

-time skip to after hunting-

Enderloxs POV

I don't know why but whenever I'm around (y/n) I always feel like she's hiding something from me. It's a strong thing too. I can sense it.

One question, do you want your character to be an ender-bird hybrid (two forms)? If so that will help my story. Vote, comment ideas and feedback, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin. Byee :D

PS. On the 13th of April I will be uploading the sequel to my other Enderlox book. Check it out if you want. (Not trying to advertise).
And check out my awesome friend DJ_Stepho