Guys, check this out! I found something awesome

Hi...

So yeah...

Yes I know this was completed and done as of January last year, but... I found something really cool that I want to tell you guys, a few things actually.

So, here's the story....

I was looking at random things on eBay, you know, getting distracted after ordering cosplay pieces and seeing what is for sale.

I go looking for random possible book merchandise (*cough cough* Eye of Eleanor from from the throne of glass series *cough cough*)

And then out of no where I find something.

Now, chapter 9, the random picture of a two dragon pendant. I found that picture when writing thy chapter and had no idea it was actually a real thing.

And on eBay, I found it.

And now after weeks of waiting I actually have it. I found something that reminds me of you guys.

Don't believe me? Here... look

It's better than I imagined

It's better than I imagined. Better than I could have ever described. And I only just got it today.

If you are wanting to know which eBay seller I got this from, I completely lost the site and link. If I find it and you guys want to get one, I'll put the link in my bio.

Apart from that, I want to say thank you for everything. I would have never thought any of my stories, especially this one to get 130,000+ reads.

It's absolutely crazy!

Thank you, so much!!

And I might have started to re write this story in my own time... but don't expect it to be out soon. If you want me to put it out that is... eventually...

And I've also started to re write the prequel to this. And before you ask, there will be a sequel... eventually... I hope...

Anyway.. I just wanted to let you guys know of those few cool things that have happened and are happening

Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep chirpin my birds. Byee :D