Chapter 11

Your POV

Enderlox and I looked at each other scared on what to do. Another knock was heard. What should we do? I ask Enderlox through my mind.
I will go in your room and sneak out when they are in. He replies telling me his plan.
Ok I love you. I say kissing him. And you might want to put your shirt back on.
I love you. Meet you in the forest tomorrow.

With that he walked to my room closing the door behind him and I went to the front door. I opened it to see Alison's standing there getting ready to knock again. "Hello Alison. What brings you here?" I say why she isn't at work.
"Just wandering why you weren't at work last night. Are you ok?" She asks concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine. You want to come in?"
"Sure."

We went in and sat on the couch. I hope Endy got out safe. "So why weren't you at work?" She sounds worried.
"Oh, honestly I forgot that we worked on the weekends. Still thinking of the times when we didn't have to work on the weekends." I sigh.
"Yeah, ok. I heard you laughing at something. What were you laughing at.?"
"I was...laughing at my show I was watching before the news came on." I lied.
"Ok so you saw the interview."
"Yeah very interesting."

"One was very fast. Faster then me I think. Maybe faster then you." She says excited. "Maybe if we find it we could see who's faster."
"I think we have enough work at the moment. Speaking of work, why aren't you at work?" It wasn't like Alison to not turn up for work neither was it for me.
"I took time off to see how you were." That explains that. "Wait, what's that pendant your wearing."

Oh no, I forgot to tuck it under my shirt. "It's a gift." I say shyly.
"From who?"
"Uh.." This was awkward.
"You don't know who?"
"I do know."
"Then who gave it to you?" Then it was an awkward silence with her just giving me a death glare.

"Ok ok I'll tell. The real reason I wasn't at work yesterday was because I was on a date." Trailing off at the last part. "He gave me this pendant knowing how much I like dragons. He's also now my boyfriend." I say blushing.
"Ooh, congrats. When can I meet him?" Wow she asks a lot of questions.
"Question for you. Has anyone told you that you ask a lot of questions?" She nods her head. "He's a bit shy around new people."

"Oh ok then. Still can't wait to meet him. What's his name?" She asks. I decide to give her one more answer because this topic is making me feel uneasy.

"His names Tyler."

I know it's short but hey, I got one out. How did you feel about the cliff hanger last chapter? And the outro thing I did.
Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D (shortest authors note I've done).