Chapter 16

Your POV

I had only just won a practice sword battle against Jerome, pinning him on the ground with his sword on the floor a meter away. I help him back up and he looks at me amazed. "Wow, your good." Jerome compliments dusting himself off. "No wonder you were Ty's favourite."
"Wait till you see my archery." I say going over to where the target range was, lit up by the torches. I grab a bow off the rack along with a quiver of arrows.

"Ok, show us what you've got." Jason says standing to the side with Jerome.
"Is that a challenge?" I ask cheekily.
"No. Just show us what you can do."

I grab an arrow out of the quiver and notch it into the bow pulling back the string. I concentrated on the target then letting go of the string letting the arrow fly. It flew forwards and hit the target dead middle. I stayed in the same spot not moving shooting all the other targets hitting the centre each time. By the time I was finished Jason and Jerome had there mouths hung open looking from me to the targets.

"Impressed?" I ask snapping them out of their gazes.
"That, was, epic. How did you do that?" Jason gaped.
"Lots and lots of practice gentlemen." I say going to collect the arrows.

"Well if you two want to survive in the forest when we leave in a week, you will need to train and practice your skills because honestly it's a real challenge. I hardly survived it in there. And with your sword skills Jerome you'll need practice. Your really good though. Well it's sunrise now so that's my shift over. I will see you in a week."

"See you then."

Yes another one because not one hour after I update this book you are asking for me to update. Short but the next one is going to definitely longer. And possibly in a different POV not used yet *wink wink*. I posted an update saying that I will be uploading a new book on the 5th of October which is my birthday. By that time I will have written out the plan and possibly a few chapters. Also this may be the last chapter for a week or two depending on how busy I am. It's almost holidays and I have tests all week and in the first week I will be seeing snow for the first time. I can't wait oft everything that's happening.

Well vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D