Chapter 27

Alison's POV

She wants to see me? Why me? Who is she? "Sure." I say. I take a few steps towards the door using the wall for support.
"Are you ok?" Enderlox asks.
"Yes, I'm fine thanks." I reply. I make it to the door and open it revealing a hallway with three other doors.

I walk out of the guest room and into the hallway. It's nicely built out of wood planks and I find a staircase at the end of the hallway. I make my way to the staircase before beginning to walk down using the rails for support.

Behind me I know Enderlox is there ready to help if I fall again. At the bottom is the staircase is a kitchen and behind that a lounge room. I walk in to the kitchen looking at everything in awe. There is a stove, cabinets, stone bench tops, everything you could have in a kitchen. In the corner of the room is a table with two chairs.

"Alison." I hear a voice say. Surprised I turn around to see (y/n) standing there a big smile on her face.
"(Y/n)!" I say and rush into the lounge room. As soon as I reach her I give her a big hug.
"No tight hugs please Alison." Enderlox says from behind me. I let go and see him coming into the room.
"Enderlox, it's fine really." She says. "She was almost killed. Isn't she allowed to hug me?"

Enderlox sighs. "Yes I know I almost killed her but she's here now. I don't want you getting hurt."
"It's not like she has super strength or anything like that so its fine, ok."
"Fine." Enderlox says. I look back to (y/n) who is smiling at me. She opens her arms and I hug her but not tightly.

"Are you ok Alison? You must of been really scared out there." She says.
"I was scared. I felt like I was going to die and I also felt really betrayed." I say and pull out of the hug. I sit on the couch behind me and (y/n) and Enderlox sit in the one across from me. They are sitting really close together which confuses me since she has a fiancé.

"Why did you feel betrayed Alison?" Enderlox asks me.
"Well this morning Sky said that he'll be fighting along side us but of course he just didn't. He didn't come out and help us. He said that we are going into war. But he didn't come out." I told him and (y/n). (Y/n) just looked at Enderlox who sighed and growled.
"He betrayed you too? He's such a coward."

"Wait, me too?"

He explained everything from the day Sky had betrayed him. I was shocked. Sky is a betrayer and a coward, not a brave leader as everyone else knows him as. "I'm so sorry.." I start but I'm stopped by Enderlox.
"It's ok. He's the reason I'm here now. But I like it here. It's peaceful and I have (y/n)." He smiles at (y/n) who blushes lightly.

"Ok so (y/n), who's your fiancé, you said I would get to meet him after the war and I'm guessing that it's over." She blushes again.
"Well Alison, you've already met him." She says and looks at Enderlox. He looks down at her and gives her a kiss.
"Wait Enderlox is your fiancé? I'm so happy for you two."
"Thank you Alison." Enderlox says.

I look at them as they hold hands on the couch. They look like such a cute couple together. I just don't get why I couldn't hug her tightly like friends do when we haven't seen each other in a while. "Why wasn't I allowed to hug you tightly (y/n)?" I ask braking the short silence.

She looked up at Enderlox who just nodded before turning back to me. "Well I'm pregnant. Endy and I are going to be parents."
"Congratulations guys. That's amazing." I'm so happy for them.
"Thank you."

"I'm hungry." Enderlox suddenly complains. (Y/n) sighs.
"Well if you want you can go get that cow I shot this morning. We could cook it over a fire outside." (Y/n) suggests.
"Ok, I will go get it." He stands up along with (y/n). They kiss before Enderlox goes out the front door.