Chapter 22

Enderloxs POV

I have been cutting down trees in a spot I think we should have our house. It's on the border of my forest and the neighbouring forest. The spot I'm sure is too deep in for anyone to find us and our home.

As I cut down trees I drag the logs to the side, making sure to replant any saplings that fall. With the logs I collected I started to put up the supports for the walls with a whole tree for each corner and support. I took the leaves and branches off so they hold up the walls better. (I don't even know right now)

I continued to do this process until all the supports for the walls were up. The house we are thinking of is a three bedroom house incase we want to start a family of our own or for guests if we ever have any over. Though I don't think we will have anyone over. Along with a kitchen, a bathroom and any other rooms like a lounge room.

I began to get any other logs I had and use the axe to take off the bark so I would have planks of wood for the walls and floor. I did this for some time until I had to chop some more trees. I laid down the planks I had finished off on the pile before going over to another tree.

Half way through cutting it down I heard footsteps behind me. "Hello (y/n)." I say instantly knowing its her. I leave the axe wedged in the tree and turned to face her, wiping beads of sweat off my forehead.

"Hey Enderlox. You've done a lot." She says cheerfully, looking over to where I've started the house.
"Yeah do you like it so far?" I ask hoping she does.
"I love it." She says kissing my cheek.

"So how did it go with your boss?" I ask and her face changes. She sighs.
"It could of gone better. I got there and when he saw me he came up to me. Before I could say anything he started yelling at me. He said he didn't want to hear an excuse of me forgetting that I have work on the weekends." Tears started to form in her eyes and I sat her down on my lap against the tree.

"When we go to war and I see him I will kill him if you want. I don't want anyone treating you like that."
"It's ok. Someone stopped him yelling at me before it could get to far."
"Who was it?" I ask curiously.
"Sky." My eyes widen. Sky, the one who betrayed me helped my fiancé.
"He helped you?" I question shocked.

"Yeah. When he said that I didn't even get to say my reason for not being at work last night I couldn't say my original excuse. I had to tell them. I'm sorry."
"Its ok." I run my hand through her (h/l) hair.
"You're fine with it?" She asks probably confused.

"Yes. Plus they don't know it's me and that's the main thing." I say looking her in the eyes. "So you have to go to work tonight don't you?"
"Yeah.. I do. But it's only at night. So we'll be able to spend time with each other in the day but only when I'm not sleeping." She says sadly resting her head on my shoulder.

I look at where our new house is going to be. "Do you want to help me put up some walls?"
"Sure. You chop the trees and make them into planks. I will put them up for the walls."

An hour later we've completely put up one wall. She said that she needs to get ready for work so she went home to get ready while I continued to gather wood. We are going to have an amazing home and life together.

Hi guys. I have a horrible migraine, so I feel really sick. But that doesn't stop me from updating this. Though it did stop me from updating my other story last night. So guys, the next few chapters are going to be interesting because we have the war coming up and the Wattys. How exciting.

And also, almost 10 000 reads and 100 followers. Both of those are breathtaking and I never thought this would be possible for me. You guys are just the best.

Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D