Chapter 42

Alison's POV

Enderlox just ignored me. What must have happened must have been bad. He continued to fly away from the battlefield with tears in his eyes. I looked down at Sky's army who are all cheering, the endermen retreating from the area. Some didn't make it and were killed before they could even teleport away.

Why are they cheering? Why- . Then I realised what had happened, Enderlox retreated, but why? Why would he give up? He never gives up, not even when he was normal at the army base. The only time he ever retreated if something horrible he couldn't fix happened.

I guided myself down over the battlefield to see what had happened. People cheering, hugging each other glad that it's over. Others getting fixed up, Seto instructing to some people about something under a net. Wait, a net? I took a closer look and saw that they had caught (y/n)!

That greedy Seto and his stupid research. I wanted to burn him, yell at him, and do anything to show my anger to him. He caused Enderlox so much pain that he couldn't handle it. Seto looked up and saw me, his eyes watched me curiously. I just growled and glared at him before flying back up quickly.

I reached the top of the castle and I saw something, more like someone. I looked closer and saw that it's Sky, blood dripped from his shoulders and arms. A large puddle of blood had formed underneath him. Claw marks denting his armour, sword laying to the side.

I landed on the roof and went over to him. Quickly I felt for a pulse and found one. Good, he's still alive. Yes, I'm saying that it's good for him to be alive, only because I know Enderlox wants to kill him and I don't think him bleeding to death like this will count.

Carefully I picked up his body, resting his sword on his chest. I needed to get him down from up here so he doesn't die. Once I knew that I could get him down safely without him falling to his death, I spread my wings and began my way down.

Once I had made it to the ground everyone nearly was looking at me. I ignored them and looked at sego who was standing there with his eyes wide open in disbelief. Carefully I placed Sky down on the ground and stepped back. I ignored the fact I'm covered in his blood, that isn't important.

"Y-you-" Seto stuttered but stopped as I began speaking.
"I may be on his side, but I won't let him die like this. He wants to kill him, he will be back. Now, farewell." And with that I took off in the direction of the forest.

The forest is quiet, dark and still. Normally it's light, happy, and full of enjoyment. It scares me to see it like this, it's almost unnatural. The house came into view and I saw Jameson standing out the front. I landed and went up to him. "What do you think happened? He just flew off." He asked with concern, looking at the house. "And why are you covered in blood." I raised my eyebrow at that last question, we just came back from a war.

I sighed in disappointment. "It's Seto, he took (y/n)." He gasped.
"He didn't!"
I don't want to believe it either. "He did, she's still alive I hope but she was caught in a net."

I looked over to the house again and took a deep breath. I went over and opened the door stepping in. It looks a mess. There are some claws marks on wall that look deep, and even some on the couch. He must be upset for this to happen. "They took (y/n) and if she is hurt, the baby will be hurt. I-it's all my f-fault." That came from upstairs and he seems really upset.

Enderlox's POV

"She- She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve to go through with whatever they are going to do to her." They- they took her. He took (y/n). Seto and his stupid research. His stupid, greedy-. I just broke down crying again. "They took (y/n) and if she is hurt, the baby will be hurt. I-it's all my f-fault."

It's my fault. I was the one to declare the war. I put everyone in danger only to have the one I love taken away from me. A thought hit me. I forced her into this, I made her come. "It's all my fault. I should be the one who's captured, not her. Sh-she didn't do anything."

I couldn't take it. I slumped down the wall to the floor, pulling my knees to my chest and wrapping my wings around myself. Tears streamed down my face as I cried, regretting that war. Regretting everything that I put her through.

"Enderlox, are you in there?" Alison. (Y/n)'s friend. They took Alison's friend, all because of the war I caused.
"L-leave me alone."
She didn't take that for an answer. "No, I won't leave."
"J-just please, leave m-me alone."

Once again, she didn't take that for an answer. "Ok then, I'm coming in." And with that the door creeped open. I didn't look up, I didn't want to look up.
"Oh Enderlox, I'm so sorry."

She placed her hand on my shoulder, making me stiffen a bit. "I-it's all my fault Alison."
"No it's not. We couldn't help that." I shake my head.
"It is my fault. I was the one to declare the war and then force her to come along. It-it's all my fault."

And just like that I broke down crying again. Alison wrapped her arms around me trying to comfort me, but it didn't work. I felt something that I hadn't felt before. Guilt. I feel guilty knowing its my fault she's gone. Guilty because knowing where she is, will get her harmed. That will get the baby hurt.

"Could you just leave." I demanded. She just stood up and left the room. Then a thought that I didn't want to believe. They could kill her, and our baby.

Notice: guys since it's now after Christmas and I'm on summer holidays until February, the updates on this book will be more regular. That means for the next 4-5 weeks I will have no schedule. The updates could be two or more a week or none at all.

It all really depends on how much I have on/planned. So vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D

And tell me when you want another update ;)