Chapter 36

Picture of me at archery (I was blinking, not shoring with my eyes closed. I'm not that talented) 151 followers, woot-woot, enjoy the chapter.

Your POV

I went up to bed after finishing my dinner feeling sleepy. Today was an exhausting day full of events. Enderlox met our friends Moss, Daniel and Jameson, nearly killing two of them while Jameson nearly killed Enderlox. I feel like everything is slowly coming back together in a way. So eventful.

Our bed was still unmade from this morning but I didn't mind. Who makes there bed knowing that later that day they'll just get right back in? I hopped under the (f/c) blankets laying on my back and staring at the ceiling. I rested my hand on my belly feeling a kick.

I smiled, this little baby hasn't kicked yet, so this is a first. I've always wanted a baby of my own, probably because I just love the thought of bringing new life into the world. It's an amazing feeling, and now that I'm actually doing it is even more amazing.

My mind went to the conversation we were having around the fire moments ago. You never told me you were also chased out of your home. It's true that I was chased out of my home, from the people I loved. My parents and friends were all taken away from me that one night.

I yawned again feeling sleepy, closed my eyes and drifted off, letting sleep take over.

I woke up, sweating and panting. No, it's just a dream, just a dream. But I couldn't help it, I burst out crying into my hands. Just a dream, it'll be ok. I must of woken Enderlox who was now next to me in bed.
"(Y/n) what's wrong? Are you alright?" He asked.
I shook my head no. "I-had a bad dream, t-th-that's all."
"Ok hey it's over now, I'm here." He said soothingly rubbing circles on my back as I cried into his shoulder.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked and I nodded. "Was it the same one as before?" I shook my head no, it's not the same one as before and I'm glad about that. I took a deep breath and began explaining my dream.

-flashback-

I was hiding in the corner with my mum, of our home. We were hiding, all of us were, from the humans. My mum, who had the same (h/l) (h/c) hair as me was holding me tight and I was hugging her back. I had buried my face into her thick, woollen jumper that she always wore, no matter the weather, but her (f/c) bird wings came out of it.

She was everything to me. A friend and a mother. She was kind, caring and loving, what every child would want.

Our village and home was all made of ice, the walls, floor, nearly everything except the beds were made of ice. We had a few casual furniture pieces made of wood and such, but our main element was ice. Because all of us her, except me and my mum, are ice dragon hybrids. Yeah I'm one too, but I'm a double hybrid, I got it from her.

"Mummy, I'm scared, I don't want to die." She looked into my eyes then over her shoulder to make sure that the humans hadn't yet seen any of us. All the hybrids were armed with ice weapons, ice bows and swords each.
"It's going to be alright, I'm here." She spoke to soon.

Someone had moved so that they were visible to the humans and it began. Hybrids ran out of their hidings attacking the humans. I screamed. I didn't like violence that much.

My dad had flown out of our home to help out but was knocked down by the humans. I screamed again. "Hey sweetie, it'll be alright." I cried from all the noise. Suddenly there was a scream, my dad. He had just been killed. I cried even harder.
"No Ross." My mum screamed.

She turned back to me. "Go, get your bow and go, run as far as you can. I love you." I shook in fear of what's happening but nodded. I ran into our little house and grabbed my bow and quiver. My hybrid bow. I ran back out and took a deep breath, before flying off over the humans. One saw me and started chasing me but I was too fast for him and I got out.