Chapter 4

The photo is something I drew while writing the draft for this chapter. Hehe. Ship has set sail. (Ship yourself)

Your POV

After that day I met Enderlox a week ago I have been getting rest like my 'boss' said but I have also been spending time with Enderlox. In the time I have spent with him I have developed feelings for him. I know he has killed people but he has done it for survival.

In the time off work I have started to feel better since I have gotten more sleep. I am deciding that tomorrow I am going back to work. For now I'm waiting for Enderlox to come over.

Waiting a bit more I heard a knock on my back door (cause that's what people do). I get up from my spot on the couch and go to the door. I open it and see Enderlox standing there. I smile and invite him in. "Nice house (y/n)." He says looking around.
"Thanks, I built it myself." I say proud of my work.
"Wow."

"So... What do you want to do?" He asks breaking the silence.
"Um... We could... Um." I think for a few seconds. "We could get to know each other better." I half ask,half suggest.
"Ok then. I have lived in the forest for two years as you say. If I'm hungry I either eat an animal or if there is someone there I... Well what almost happened to you..." He said trailing off.

"Ok. As you know I have been in your army and still am. I have been a night guard for three years. After you had disappeared for a year we got a new commander and he is really mean . I mean, he is telling you to always do stuff for him and he isn't nice when he tells you to do them either. People are starting to think you're dead too." I explain.

"So people think I'm dead?" He asks with no expression.
"Yeah, even Sky is trying to believe you aren't dead."
"Serves him right," He mutters.
"Ok Endy, I'm now really curious on why you suddenly hate him. Can you tell me now, please."
"Ok, secret for secret and don't call me that." He growls.
"Fine," I pout.
"You first," he tells me.
"Ok, I'm a..."

What are you I wander. Wait you should know what you are. But you don't, do you? Only I should know. Confusing? I will stop.

Enough of that. Sorry I haven't updated this in forever. I rally don't have any excuses. Anyway almost 600 reads and this is only chapter 4. OMG.

While writing this, since I do these on my iPad I can have multiple language keyboards where you press a button and the keyboard can change to a different language so you can write in that language. I kept changing it to Italian (a subject I'm learning) and it got confusing.

I also have a character in a book by Daughterof12 called 'risen from the ashes'. Go ahead and read the book and have a laugh at my character.

So vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin.

Ps. Check out my other book because I have released the sequel to it and yeah. Byee.