Chapter 26

Emderloxs POV

I can't believe that I actually almost killed her. And this is the second time. Both of these times where I almost killed her I'm hungry. Both times (y/n) had to stop me in some way. I am turning insane. And I'm sure that Alison was the person I killed in (y/n)'s nightmare. I feel horrible.

(Y/n) flew off towards our home with Alison to heal her up. I flew the other way to the castle entrance. I am going to call the war off like (y/n) said. I don't want to call it off but I know she's right. It is pretty useless without Sky here. My hands have blood dripping off them as I flew over the bloody battlefield. Bodies lay everywhere with people still fighting.

As I came in closer I saw Jerome and Mitch both holding swords at the entrance. They were watching the battle but at the same time talking to each other. I guided myself down and landed in front of them. "Why hello there." I simply say causing them to jump and look at me. They held their swords tightly pointing them at me.
"W-what do you want." Mitch asks sternly.
"Something simple really." I growl.

They look as if they are about to charge at me. "Now I'm only attacking who attacks me first. Plus I've come to all off the war." I hiss causing their eyes to widen in confusion. "I'm only doing it because Sky isn't fighting."
"So the wars off?" Jerome asks blankly.
"Yes. Now I'd better get going." I say and straighten the helmet on my head. "Oh and thanks for the helmet Jerome. It's doing me well." I laugh before turning and flying up over the battlefield.

I let out a roar. "The wars off." I yell causing people to stop. I sigh and fly towards our home. I hope what she has to tell me isn't bad. It could be about anything at this point in time.

I reach the house and I slowly open the door. It creaks open and I step inside. I can't see (y/n) anywhere in here. She must be upstairs healing Alison.

Deciding to rest after the long war I sit on the couch and take off my helmet. It's not really my helmet but I'm not going to give it back, so it's mine. I rest it on the couch next to me before closing my eyes. I'm tired, really tired. My wings are sore from all that flying and I'm hungry. Really hungry.

I look at my blood covered hands. Maybe I could just have the blood on my hands. It won't be much but it'll be something for now. I go to lick some of the blood off my hand when someone speaks. "Hey Endy." I hear (y/n). "Is the war off?"
I remove my hand from my mouth and face her.
"Hey (y/n), yes the war is off. Is Alison alright?" I ask worried for her friend.
"Apart from her almost being killed, yes she's fine. She's still unconscious from blood loss though and I've bandaged her arms." She says calmly, moving my helmet and sitting next to me.
"I'm sorry I almost killed her again. I am just hungry. Sorry."

She places a hand on my shoulder but I flinch away. I look at my shoulder and see it's the shoulder where the arrow Alison shot at me is. "Oh my, I will get the first aid." (Y/n) says and gets up off the couch and upstairs. She comes back down and places it beside her.

"Ok now I'm going to pull the arrow out. Just relax and it'll soon be over." I nod and relax. She grabs a hold of the arrow. "Ready? 3,2," She didn't even get to one before she pulled the arrow out and I growled in pain.
"It's out."
"You didn't count to one!" I growled playfully but still in pain.

She laughed and put the arrow to the side. "But it's out." I sighed and chuckled. She is amazingly funny. I looked at my shoulder where my own red and purple blood dripped out getting faster. (Y/n) stopped the bleeding and put some bandages around my shoulder. Some blood leaked through but not too much.

"Thank you (y/n)." I say and give her a kiss. She smiles and blushes. "Now what is it that you need to tell me?" I ask.
She takes a few deep breaths before she begins speaking. "Well I've found out the reason why I've been feeling sick."
My mind starts thinking of any other possible idea. "What is it? Is it from my cooking or the dream or from it?" I ask as calmly as possible.
"Well it's actually from it yes. But not in the way you may think." Taking another deep breath she continued.