Chapter 41 -Part 2

Tenderloins/Enderlox's  POV (anyone remember this?)

(Y/n) uncovers her ears. "That's a good roar you've got there." She compliments.
"Thanks, I am an Ender Dragon hybrid." I reply with a big smile down at her.

As we begin to fly over Sky's army, I held (y/n) close with her wings folded at her sides. I looked over their army seeing Sky looking up at me on his horse, Seto's eyes wide, and I see people wearing bright green headbands over their helmets. The people from Dead Army, my army.

I guided myself over to my side and land next to Alison. Carefully I put (y/n) down and she looks at me and sighs. I know she doesn't want to but I know she knows that she has to be here. I take a deep breath and turn towards Sky. "Look at this. You actually decided to fight, Sky." I growled at Sky so everyone could hear.
"Why wouldn't I want to lead my army to victory?"
"Because you, are a coward." I snapped back, "And I'm going to win."

"I seriously doubt that, Enderlox. You may have a bunch of hybrids and enderman but we actually have an army."
Now that was harsh, "Well if that's how you want to be, why don't we start this and see who does win this." I say grinning and I look at Alison, (y/n), Jameson, Moss and Daniel who all just nod. "Charge!" I yell.

Sky yells his battle cry and we are off, "For Deadlox and Sky Army!" (Y/n) stays by my side as the endermen rush into battle past us. I turn to her and hold her hands.
"(Y/n) you go somewhere safe ok? I love you." I say and give her a quick kiss.
"I will, I love you too." She says before spreading her wings and carefully flying off.

Let's do this. I turn and break into a run towards their army who are running forward with swords and armour. I unsheathe my claws as I run forward gaining speed. I get to the front seeing how close we are to colliding with them.

"FOR MY WIFE AND OUR CHILD!" I yell and I spread my wings, leaping off the ground into the air over Sky. Not a moment later someone tried shooting an arrow at me but missed. I looked down at who it is seeing it's a Sky Army recruit.

I dove down and pinned them down, crushing them under my weight. They struggled as they tried to use their bow but I snapped it in half and growled. I lifted my hand and slashed them deeply across the face. They screamed in pain but they soon died. I grinned and leapt into the air to continue.

Surprisingly in the next few hours no one yet from Dead Army has tried to attack me which I'm glad for. I can't blame them, I did kill a lot of them last time and I regret it so much. This time if anyone from Dead Army attacks me, I will just leave them be. I've seen Sky a few times fending off enderman, helping out recruits who are either hurt or being killed by an enderman or me.

I'm getting a bit hungry so I decide to get something to eat. Now what should I have, human, steak? Maybe I'll go find (y/n) and see if she wants something. I fly a bit more over the Sky Army base and turn to where I saw (y/n) sitting an hour ago.

I arrived to where she went, a very small forest like area with lots of thick spruce trees. I went in overtop searching for her. Now where did she go? I saw some rustling in the trees so I flew down to the tree that was rustling. I hovered in front of the tree seeing (y/n) sitting there on a branch. She saw me and smiled.

I landed on the thick branch and carefully made my way over to her. "Hey Endy, is it over already?" she asks curiously. I sigh and shake my head. "No it isn't, I was just coming to see if you would like anything to eat. Would you?"
"Sure, could I have some steak?" I nod.
"Steak it is then, I will be right back."

I took off again towards Sky Army over the battle field where people fought. The ground was getting stained by blood each time someone is killed, along with enderman too. I saw Jameson fighting some Sky Army recruits and Alison catching people on fire.