Chapter 5

Enderloxs POV

"You first,"I say wanting her to go first.
"Ok, I'm a, I'm a hybrid," She says looking down at her feet. I knew there was something about her. But how?
"How are you a hybrid?" I ask her.
"Well I have my bracelet that's keeps it hidden. I was born with it and my parents gave it to me so I could fit in."
"Could you show me?"
"Uh, sure."

She stands up and takes off her bracelet. When it's off she has the most beautiful pair of (f/c) feathery wings on her back. I just stand there staring at them. "You ok?" She asks snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah it's just that those are the most beautiful pair of wings I've seen."
She blushes looking down and whispers a 'thanks'.

After a five minute awkward silence she says, "Well I change hybrid when I want or if I have different emotions." Then she changes from a bird hybrid to an ice dragon hybrid. Tail, wings, everything. And her eyes are now glowing an icy blue instead of their beautiful (e/c).

"You're a double hybrid, wow, how could this day get better." I say mumbling the last part.
"Well I've told my secret. Now you tell me yours." She says eyeing me down and changing back to her bird hybrid.

"Ok ok, I'll tell. It happened the night I disappeared...,

Flashback

I stood looking at myself in my mirror of my room. Tonight was the night. Tonight I'm going out with Sky my love, but also tonight was the night I fully changed. Changed into a monster that I would only have some control over.

You see, my parents when they gave birth to me they tried to kill me when I was only five. The reason was because we had found out I had the Ender curse. Where someone is cursed and in a certain amount of years they lose control of the curse. And by we I mean my parents.

I kept staring and staring at myself. My scaly black wings with neon purple membrane with matching tail, obsidian scales going up my arm to my elbow, my headset glowing purple instead of lime neon green. My claws extending from my fingertips. And now my glowing purple dragon eyes. Soon I'm sure I would have my fangs, soon.

I haven't told anyone about this. No one, not the recruits, not team crafted, not even Sky. But I'm hoping tonight when I tell Sky about this we will find a cure. If not I don't know what will happen.

I turn away from the mirror slipping on the bracelets that keep my cursed self hidden, my dragon parts disappearing. I decide to get ready for the date with Sky. I get changed after a shower, comb my hair and make sure I look good. I looked into the mirror in my bathroom to see that my eye that's covered by my hair is starting to change purple. The curse is definitely getting much stronger.

After fixing myself up a bit more, I slip my headphones around my neck and walk to my door. But I stop when I hear Sky talking down the hall. I love these new senses. I just couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation. "Sky, is there anything we could do to make sure this goes well for you?" A guard asks.
"Yes there is one thing. I know the squids are our enemy but there is something worse that's been bothering the recruits. It's those Enders, stealing our blocks, especially our butter." Sky said sounding worried.

How could he do this to me. He is basically making enemies with his best friend. I need to tell him about my curse so he won't attack me.
"So make sure if you see an Ender, kill it. I'm putting you in charge." Sky says.
"Yes sir." The guard says and I hear footsteps getting closer. I either tell Sky about my curse trusting him that he'll understand or run away for my safety. What to do, what to do, what to do! I make up my mind, take deep breath and I open the door.

I turn left knowing that Sky is the other way. I hardly get anywhere before I hear Sky yelling my name. I stop and face him, anger in my eyes. "I heard what you said Sky, what you said about Enders. Why would you?" I growl.
"Ty, I'm doing it for our safety." He says calmly. "Why would you care anyway?"

"I guess you don't want to help me." I hiss and run in the opposite direction. Just as I turn the corner I feel pain all over. My time is up. All my dragon features form even though I have on my bracelets. I bite my lip to keep down a scream but regret it when I realise I now have fangs, blood dripping from my lip.

I look up to see Sky staring at me in horror. "What did you do with Ty?" He yells at me.
"First you don't want to help me and now you can't even see that I'm your friend." I hiss looking towards a window. "You will regret this one day, Sky"

"Guards," He yells as I run past him and take of my headphones. I take one last look at the gift he gave me when we started dating and threw them at the window making the window smash, my headphones going out of it. I continue to run and jump out the smashed window flying away from the base into the night Sky.

Down below I see what seems to be the guard Sky was talking to before following me on a horse. I fly towards a place I knew I would be able to call home. The 'Haunted Forest'.

Flashback over

"I flew into the forest that night and called it my home. Soon that guard came in, frond me and just as he was going to attack me, my insanity kicked in. I killed him and well since I was hungry, well, yeah. After that night I didn't return back knowing I would be killed. Though I still plan revenge on my betrayer." I finish off.

(Y/n) just stares at me but smiles at the same time (creepy)."Well I'd better get going (y/n). Plus I'm a bit hungry and you need some sleep since your going back to work tomorrow." I announce, my belly rumbling.
"Wait how'd you know I'm going back tomorrow?"
"I can read minds (y/n). See you soon." I say heading to the door.
"See you soon," I hear her say before I fly off into the night sky.

Well hello again guys. As you can see this one was much longer then the previous chapters. I have reasons for that:
1. I have testing for school in two weeks and I might not be able to update.
2. I forgot to update yesterday like I said I would.
3. Flashbacks for me are long so the chapters are long.
4. And finally, we almost have 1000 reads on this story.

That is like so freaking awesome because I haven't gotten 1k reads this quickly on a book before. If I'm correct, this is the (quickly checks wattpad search results) 16th most read 'enderlox x reader' story on wattpad! That's mind blowing.

For almost reaching 1000 reads I would like to do something special. Would you guys like either:
1. A face reveal?
Or
2. A q'n'a book?
I'm going to leave it open until the 15th of May and will upload the special chapter of 1k reads thing on the 16th since that's when testing is finished.

And shoutout to my good friend DJ_Stepho who guessed what country I'm obsessed with. It's BULGARIA!!

Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin. Byee :D