Chapter 45

Enderlox's POV (1 week later)

My claws slashed though another animal before it could get away. I looked around at my surroundings, dead animals scattered around, blood on the trees grass and myself. I'm covered in animal blood, trying to get my anger out of me.

Tears stained my cheeks from crying. (Y/n), my baby, all taken away from me. Since the war I locket myself in my room, refusing to come out, refusing to talk or eat. All I've done is sit in my room and cry. I'm still crying now. I just can't get it out of my head that she's gone.

I saw another animal through the trees, another chicken. It aimlessly wandered, not noticing or bothered by the dead animals around it. A growl formed in my throat getting louder as I watched the chicken. Flames formed on the palm of my hand glowing and flickering a bright purple.

In one quick movement I threw the flame at the chicken catching it off guard, and on fire. In a matter of seconds it died and cooked itself. A small smile formed on my face seeing that I have food. My stomach growled hungrily so I went over to the cooked meal.

Licking my lips I began digging into the meat, my fangs tearing at the flesh and skin. A few minutes later I had finished and was left with a small pile of bones. (Y/n) would have liked that chicken, I thought to myself, then realising that she still isn't here.

Seto's probably starving her, giving her something she doesn't like. What if he tries to give her raw food? She'd hate that! Another few tears fell from my eyes thinking of her. What if she's...? No, I have to stay strong. For her.

Footsteps sounded from across the clearing. Could that be a human? That would definitely relieve a lot of my anger. I quickly climbed up and made my way over to where the footsteps were heard. I crouched down, getting in a stalking position. My tail flickered dangerously, wings pinned to my back.

A small growl came from my throat as the footsteps became closer. I got ready to pounce and when the person was just under me, I pounced on them. They let out a scream as I pinned them to the ground.

Another growl came from my throat as my claws pierced the skin of my possible next victim, blood starting to come out. "E-Enderlox. St-stop please." My heart dropped as I heard her voice. My grip loosened and I got off her.

"A-Alison I'm so sorry. I-I didn't see that was you." I apologised helping her up.
"It's ok." Her eyes went to my shirt and her eyes widened. "Uh, your shirts, on fire." Sure enough, my shirt had caught fire. The first thing I thought of to get it out, I jumped into the snow.
"How did that happen?" I questioned as I sat up and examined my burnt shirt. "And shouldn't you be at work?"

"My wings can sometimes catch fire when I'm frightened or angered." She chuckled and I noticed that she had her bracelet off. "And why I'm not at work, we've had the week off remember. You've just been in your room not to notice. Everyone's still celebrating the win."

I sighed sadly pulling my tail around me. She sighed and sat down next to me. "So, you are pretty angry about what happened I can see." She said looking at all the dead animals and blood around. I just nodded.

Her wings are melting the snow. Snow, ice, winter. (Y/n) loves winter, it's her favourite season. But now, she won't be able to see the rest of the snow before it's all gone. No, I can't think like this. She'll see the snow again, she will.

"Ender? You there?" I snapped back to reality and nodded.
"Just thinking. Can't believe she's gone. She never deserved this."
"But before you say anymore, it's not your fault. You couldn't have stopped this. Seto and the others are just greedy."

I laughed at that. They really were when they took me in, not really bothering about me. "Now, I have something to tell you on the topic." That made my smile fall and I got concerned.
"What is it?"
"It's Daniel. He thought that since you were sad and weren't coming out of your room, that he'd try and get (y/n) back by himself..." she explained trailing off.

My eyes widened. He went after her? He went to Sky Army? He went to Sky Army! "Daniel went to Sky Army, alone!?" I panicked standing up. Alison looked shocked but nodded. "Alison, if he went alone, this couldn't be good at all."

Your POV

It's been days since I got captured and put here in the dungeon. It's un-comfy, hard to sleep at night, only one meal a day. Honestly I think anyone else in here is angry that I'm being fed more than them. I have tried to tell Seto that he's starving other prisoners, but he doesn't care.

Yelling came from down the hallway causing me to wake up. It sounded angry, mixed with the sound of metal on stone. More specifically, chains. Seto's voice sounded along with the other. "You are going to enjoy your stay. If she doesn't like you, she'll probably do something with you."
A familiar male voice replied in panic. "No please, I didn't do anything. You've got to let me go."

Seto reached cell with the other person. I watched as Seto opened the cell and pushed the person in. in seconds the person was chained to the other side of the cell. Seto stood up and glanced at me. "You, don't do anything and you'll be fed more tomorrow or even something... different." I growled as he left without another word.

He hasn't been giving me the cooked food after the first night. He's thinking I didn't eat the raw meat because, 'I'm moody and fussy because of my pregnancy.' But he just doesn't realise the real reason. I DON'T LIKE RAW FOODS! Though I'm kind of glad that he's been giving me some fruit, once he gave me some bread. But that was only once.

Once he was gone I looked to the other person who was looking at me with wide eyes. Then I recognised the person, Daniel. "Daniel, what are you doing here?" I said in a whisper not wanting the guards to hear me.
"I came to rescue you, what else would I be here for. But I got caught by some guards." He replied also in a whisper.
"What about Enderlox and the others? Don't they need you?"

He sighed getting comfortable against the stone wall and floor. I did the same, since I only just woke up. "Enderlox, he really misses you. He hasn't left his room for anything, he only spoke to Alison after the war and nothing after that."
"Oh my, that's horrible." I say. Enderlox must really miss me. "Let's hope he comes at some point."

Guys, I don't have much to say. Remember to vote for the bay gender/s. I'm hoping to finish this before I go back to school, so anytime before February or it could be after. Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D

Link to the voting in my bio

4 MORE CHAPTERS