Chapter 47

Your POV (a few weeks later)

I looked across my cell at Moss who is still asleep, along with Jameson. They caught him a few days ago, he too trying to get me out. But like moss and Daniel, he didn't succeed. After Jamie was caught, Sky hadn't come back down.

They must be scared of me now for what I did. I looked back at Daniel who is looking at me sadly. "I really thought Enderlox would try to get us out by now." He said making me frown.
"I really thought so too, but he must be making some big plan-" I gasped in pain, immediately bringing my hands to my belly.

Todays the day. "(Y/n), are you alright?" He asked in pure shock.
"Contractions." I simply said before another came through me.
"You mean...?"
I nodded "Todays the day, I can tell."

Enderlox's POV (an hour or so later) :3

I sat on the couch, head in hands. Tears stained my face, my eyes red and puffy. The house is a mess, the bed hasn't been made in weeks, clothes on the floor of our bedroom. There are even claw marks on the walls, not deep but visible. If (y/n) shed probably tell me off for doing that.

Oh (y/n), how I miss her. Her eyes, her hair, her soft beautiful lips. I want to kiss her. And our baby, I miss having my hand on her belly and feeling those little kicks. Tears started to fall in the corners of my eyes.

"Hey Ender, you ok?" Alison called out, her footsteps coming down the stairs and into the room.
"No. all this time that moss, Daniel and Jameson went to try and get (y/n) back, I've done nothing. I feel like the worst person in the world." It's true. I've done absolutely nothing.

Daniel went first, leaving a note in the kitchen which Alison told me about. Next was Moss, she left during the middle of the day. She didn't say anything, just left. Last was Jameson. He left a few days ago saying that he was going to try and get his friend back, who we know are Moss, Daniel and (y/n).

Alison was sad that Jameson left, leaving just her and I. "Then why don't you go get her. She needs you, our friends need you. Your family needs you." I lifted my head from my hands and looked at her.

She had her hybrid parts hidden with her bracelet, her armour on with her sword by her side. I nodded and stood up, stretching my wings. "Yeah, I'm going to go get her. I've waited too long." I said walking over to the door. I opened the door feeling a cool breeze rush past me. Spring.

I turned back to Alison how is standing there with a smile. "Well, are you coming with me?" I asked and she frowned.
"I can't sorry. Todays the day that you've been gone three years now. We are all expected to be there. Any other day and I would."
I nodded. "Well, you'd better get going if todays that special. I'll hopefully see you later."

And with that I walked out into the forest some more before spreading my wings and flying into the sky. I flew higher and higher, faster and faster. Just like (y/n) and I did before, racing each other to the army bases together. I pictured myself flying alongside her, trying to catch up to her amazing speed.

Wind rushed past me, faster and stronger than I've ever felt it. It feels good to be back in the air, flying fast and free, to get a loved one back. In the distance I saw walls, people walking to it. The Dead Army base.

People walking to it and in the base I just see people standing there, standing in front of a statue. A statue of me, without my wings. Me before the curse took over three years today. They must be all so sad, depressed that I'm not there. I am too, but I can't go back, not yet anyway.

After some time I reached the gold and stone walls of Sky Army. Down below guards guarded the gates in their golden armour, the sun rising causing the metal to shine brightly. Another reason I don't like Sky Army, their armour is so blinding and visible. No wonder they have so many battles, they can be seen for a mile.