Chapter 8: 1k special

Your POV

As the meeting was over, I realised what I just did. I put two of the members of Team Crafted in trouble. I basically agreed to get them killed by Ty. What have I done. I need to protect Jason and Jerome so they don't get hurt or killed.

As I leave the room to head back home, Jerome runs up to me. "Hi I'm Jerome." He greets me.
"I'm (y/n), it's a pleasure to meet you." I say.
"Where are you going?" He asks as I continue to walk.
"I'm going home. I've got my job to get back to."

"I'm sure you can stay, plus it's dark and a long way back. I'm sure Sky will let you stay."
"Sounds good. Where would I sleep though."
"Follow me." He say going left down the hall.

As we walk I see photos on the wall along with some cabinets of interesting objects. One of them catches my eye and I walk over. The cabinet is made of glass with butter edgings. The case is on a stand of quarts. In the case is a green cushion with black and purple details. On the pillow are my leaders most prised possession.

The black obsidian headband of the headphones were cracked and broken in half. The emeralds on the sides of them were cracked and chipped in nearly all of the possible spots.

I look at the label of the case. It reads 'Deadlox leader of Dead Army's headphones. Were found on the night of his disappearance.' Jerome comes up to me as tears form in my eyes. I feel his hand on my shoulder.
"We all miss him. I know it's hard for you, losing a leader. He was your favourite you know. He wouldn't stop talking about you." Jerome says.
"Really?"
"Yes. Now let's get you to where you'll be staying."

We go down the hall some more, up a few flights of stairs and down another hall way. I noticed that on the doors were a label of some of the Team Crafted members. We arrived at the one at the end of the hall. On the door said 'Deadlox's room.' I was shocked and looked at Jerome.

My room is on your left and Jason's is on your right. The others are on the other side where the other stair case is. Goodnight." Then he walked off. I stood there amazed. I'm going to be staying in my leaders room.

I decide that I'm tired so I open the door and step in. The rooms walls are painted a dark purple, a bed with green sheets is in the middle of it. There is another door that I'm guessing is the bathroom. I go over to the window and look out. The room has a perfect view of what I'm guessing is the haunted forest in the distance but it's not clear to see properly.

I yawn and decide it's time to sleep. I jump in the comfy bed pulling the blankets up and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I wake up in the morning to see sunlight coming through the window. I get out of bed and stretch looking at myself in the mirror. My (h/c) is messy so I decide to take a shower.

Once I'm out I get change, brush my hair and head out of Tys room. I see that Jerome is heading down the hall so I run and yell out. "Jerome." He turns around surprised as I jump on him.
"Morning (y/n), someone's excited today."
"No I just like having fun. When's breakfast?" I ask hungrily.
"We can go down now if you want."
"Yay, breakfast."

We get down stairs and are greeted by everyone eating bacon and eggs. I grab myself a plate, sit in an empty seat and start to eat.

When I'm done I say goodbye to everyone and head home. They said I could come back any time. I walk out making sure I've got my sword not wanting to lose it. When I arrive home Enderlox is already there waiting by the back door.
"Hello." I say.
He turns around shocked grabbing me with his tail raising his raising his hand above his head, claws out, but let's me go when he sees that it's me. "Sorry about that."
"It's ok."
"Where were you this morning?"

"Oh, I got caught up by my boss." I lied.
"Well, I have been thinking. We have known each other for a while now. So, do you want to go out with me?" He asks shyly.

I stay quiet shocked and excited. "I know, you hate me because I almost killed you. I will just got now." He says turning around stretching out his wings. Before he can fly off I say. "Wait!"
He turns to me confused.
"Of course I will go out with you."
"Really?"
"Yes."

"Meet me in the haunted forest tomorrow at the tree we first met at."
"See you then."
Then he takes off flying into the forest.

I can't believe I'm going out with Deadlox.

I am back with another chapter and as you can see this is the 1k read special. The picture at the top is me today. I couldn't upload this part earlier because it has been raining lots and couldn't take a picture. Credit to my mum for taking the picture.

I uploaded the QnA book so go and ask me questions and I'll answer them. The book and face reveal are for me reaching 1k reads on this book. Thank you guys for this achievement. I am thinking of calling you guys my birds. What do you think? Yes or no?

Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D. And thanks for the support.

Ps. You and Enderlox are going out. How do you feel? ;)